Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk: V10 wide release "hopefully end of august" after early access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok then. Let’s only allow posts praising Tesla. That’s sure to be constructive. They’re the perfect company.
Let's do neither.

You guys don't keep on cribbing and whining about Tesla's missed deadlines & failings, again & again in every page of every thread - and I won't keep posting again & again about how no other auto manufacturers has survived in US since 1941.

FSD folks don't really want to be apart of the early access program, They just want FW updates before others get it.
Your generalization is incorrect.

Speaking for myself, 4/5 of my purchases have had AP hardware and 3/5 included paid-for FSD. I've wanted to be on EAP for all 5.

I don't care when others get released firmware. I want to help find bugs before release b/c Tesla really needs the help.

Your generalization is incorrect.

Speaking for myself, 4/5 of my purchases have had AP hardware and 3/5 included paid-for FSD. I've wanted to be on EAP for all 5.

I don't care when others get released firmware. I want to help find bugs before release b/c Tesla really needs the help.
That is fair. I think that expectation is the correct one, and would serve you well when you are apart of early access and are behind the general release by a few major versions.

What I would like to see is selection of fast ring and slow ring for the early access program. Not sure if the standard/advanced tab actually accomplishes this as they don't appear to send out early access releases often enough to tell.

Anything about it that's different that you can tell from 2019.32.2.1?

No. But I would point out that I was coming from 2019.32 straight to 2019.32.2.2

The release notes were exactly the same. AP seems to be the same too. From the version number, it is probably a minor bug fix. My phone key was disconnecting periodically, maybe this version will fix that?

This was the first update where I got to see the new software available notification at the top of the screen that was added in 2019.32. That's a nice little feature.

No. The release notes were exactly the same. AP seems to be the same too. From the version number, it is probably a minor bug fix. My phone key was disconnecting periodically, maybe this version will fix that?

This was the first update where I got to see the new software available notification at the top of the screen that was added in 2019.32. That's a nice little feature.

Thanks. I noticed, after 32.2.1 was installed, my M3 rebooted randomly twice in the days after the update. Perhaps that was the bug that was fixed? Still waiting for 2.2 or 2.11....

right, so what 15 days later than he 'hoped'. Where is the accountability for all the loud mouths stating as a fact it would be crazy late and Elon never keeps his promises? Waiting for apologies below... Don't be shy. I see no reason why you can't just 'do the right thing'....oh wait, shoes on the other foot. Gotta love the internet.

Well let's see...I am a full priced FSD buyer and supposedly part of the EAP program...and I still don't have it. So I am not sure what accountability you are looking for other than from Tesla or an Elon tweet recognizing accountability for previous tweets.

He says it lags by about 1 second but it looks like slightly less. Screen capture below.

Anyway I am not sure what the purpose of these visualizations is, other than to provide information about what the car sees, so that buyers can see tangibly what the car can see (sometimes!). I certainly don’t look at them when driving! I suppose if you had a camera appropriately positioned you could figure out why the car did certain (incorrect) things - that would be interesting.

Definitely a lot more being shown now though - it is good to see what sort of things it can distinguish, and it is pretty visually impressive. It makes me think they could make TACC smooth if they wanted to. ;)

0897264A-CD58-4E4B-909D-B9183A75A87D.png

Reactions: J1mbo
Anyway I am not sure what the purpose of these visualizations is, other than to provide information about what the car sees, so that buyers can see tangibly what the car can see (sometimes!). I certainly don’t look at them when driving! I suppose if you had a camera appropriately positioned you could figure out why the car did certain (incorrect) things - that would be interesting.

I assume the visualizations are setting things for when FSD becomes real. Tesla will add more and more to the visualizations over time. Eventually, when our cars do become robotaxis, the visualizations will show us what the car sees and what it is doing so that we can trust it.