Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX vs MY exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife got an MY a few weeks back and I have a 2021 Mercedes GLE 53. Placed an order for the MX to replace my GLE but I am starting to have some reservations in regards to that. When I look at the MY profile and exterior and also look at my GLE53, I see modern sporty cars with a personality. The MX is looking dated, tbh, especially the front fascia. I feel like the MY has a much better, sportier, more proportionate profile, with better sloping vs the MX. But the MX has much better interior and is just a premium class vehicle. What to do?

Personally, I prefer the Model X exterior over the Model Y. That is one reason I have a Model X on order. We have a Model 3 which has a similar front to the Y, but I think looks better because of the lower height to width ratio.

I also prefer the X separate driver display with speed, battery state, abbreviated nav, etc. instead of having to look at the center-mounted display. I like the idea of having the primary information in front of me, and the center-mounted display showing the large-scale nav and other less-used information.

Reactions: iustin and s373n