Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 70D is now in Production!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning, my order status was changed from "entered in the production queue" to "in production". When can I expect to receive a tentative delivery date? The loan officer at the bank I plan on financing with recommends holding off on applying for the loan between 10 and 14 days prior to delivery, since loan approval is only good for 30 days. This would allow for any unforeseen issues with delivery delays.

I'm in a similar situation. Car may not arrive before 30 days but already got the check from the credit union. I contacted Tesla rep and they said I can just give them the check before the car arrives. Surprise surprise, a company that wants to take your money early.

This morning, my order status was changed from "entered in the production queue" to "in production". When can I expect to receive a tentative delivery date? The loan officer at the bank I plan on financing with recommends holding off on applying for the loan between 10 and 14 days prior to delivery, since loan approval is only good for 30 days. This would allow for any unforeseen issues with delivery delays.

I had the same issue. I actually let one loan approval lapse because I got it before the vehicle was in production. I ended up waiting to restart my loan until I had a firm delivery date in hand.