Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My car has been stolen. Questions [False alarm - Pranked]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and even knew to disconnect it from the network!? A keeper for sure... Sounds like OP wouldn't want to get on her bad side, though. :confused:

Oh wait, I totally misunderstood. I thought the OP's wife was the one posting and the OP just found it. But what really happened is the OP's wife told the OP that her car had been stolen when it hadn't?

Then she never actually needed to grab the loan documents since the OP did that thinking the car was stolen. Wow! That really was a good prank.

Reactions: AMPd
Not sure I’d be pleased with such a surprise.

You can tell the truth, you were looking forward to the new car with the additional range, hw3 computer, and fancy suspension! Probably wondering if the free ludicrous deal would apply if car wasn’t in your possession.

I would be :)

Not sure I’d be pleased with such a surprise.

You can tell the truth, you were looking forward to the new car with the additional range, hw3 computer, and fancy suspension! Probably wondering if the free ludicrous deal would apply if car wasn’t in your possession.

I would be :)
Did not cross my mind.
Only thing I thought about was how much I’m going to be on the hook for when insurance low balls tesla :)