Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Cars First Commercial!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great commercial, I recognized a lot of that scenery.

Do you happen to know the name of the company that did the aerial shots? I only ask they look like they were taken with a hexacopter and there is a company I've used out of North Van to take some photos of my project with their hexacopter, it's amazing what they can do with that thing!

Charging available? :)
Good question. I'll pass that on. I only had contact with the videographer :)
REALLY great question!

I posted this question on their Facebook page. (Their new website didn't have any info).

Looks very nice and got a sneak peak of your ad. I saw a Tesla Model S in there. Does this mean you have or will have some Level 2 or 3 charging available (i.e. something other than a regular plug in)? EV owners would surely love to know.

Last edited:
I posted this question on their Facebook page. (Their new website didn't have any info).
Paul Carter said:
Looks very nice and got a sneak peak of your ad. I saw a Tesla Model S in there. Does this mean you have or will have some Level 2 or 3 charging available (i.e. something other than a regular plug in)? EV owners would surely love to know.

And a response... never hurts to ask, but at least they are thinking of it! :)

Seabright Farm Cottages Hello Paul, and thanks for asking about higher level electric vehicle charging options. We have not yet firmed up all of the electrical system details, including charging options for our owners, but supporting a greener and cleaner lifestyle is very much part of the vision of the Seabright Farm cottages, so we will endeavour to make superior charging options possible.