Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody gone an extended period of time without an EDD? I ordered July 4 and I had an EDD for about a week. Other than that, I've had nothing, except for the occasional October for a day.
We’re in the same boat. Ordered 7/14 w/ an original EDD of October. Then went blank for a while. Just got October back on Monday, then it disappeared again a day later. Have no clue what’s going on on the backend. Just telling myself to expect October, but still drives anxiety up to see it disappear.

Got some news for the "team wait" group!

I am no longer a member (as of 8/7/21) -- My time as a team member was filled with highs and lows but as per the rules of the "team wait" I must remove myself as a member, as I have taken delivery! I want to thank all the things that have made this possible -- from the Tesla website that kept me up at night with date changes, to my internet provider to give me the full speed to let me click that refresh button on my browser.

To all those in 'team wait'
Keep clicking your browser refresh button on your Tesla Profile --

Hope you all get yours soon!

Side note: I have joined another team wait -- called "Team Wait: Cybertruck" addition -- :)

Hi,

I just found this forum a few days ago and am overwhelmed with so many questions 😩

Here’s my info- still learning all the abbreviations
Order 8/11 Model Y, Metallic Silver, Black Interior, 7 seat, Tow Hitch
Choose Tesla financing, approved through JP Morgan
Delivery date estimate: 12/15-1/14 today says 12/15-12/31

ok here’s my questions:
1) what are all the acronyms lol
2) Is the delivery date really bogus? Reading everyone’s horror stories is diminishing my excitement
3) If I accepted financing already and am waiting for the agreement button to be clickable, does this take a while?
4) I’ve been reading about people’s loans expiring, should I have not applied for financing yet?
5) what’s the easiest way to navigate this forum for newby’s?