Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of today, my dates are still gone. I’m not going to go crazy over this and check multiple times a day. Instead, I focused my energy on finding an electrician who will come to install a nema 14-50 plug in my garage. Also ordered the 14-50 adapter directly from Tesla in preparation for delivery.

I too ordered my Model Y LR Grey with Hitch on 5/9 and have had multiple delivery date ranges. Last range I had a day or so ago was June 23 to June 30. But today it’s gone. I’m guessing they’re updating things hourly or daily. Definitely getting anxious about getting the car. Hopefully I’m closer than end of June for delivery...
So after a some disappearing dates and fluctuating delivery date ranges.

I got the “proceed to delivery” button along with the notice of Tesla Vision in lieu of radar

I got a VIN today 2037xx

delivery range is now June 7 to 15

no text yet or email from Tesla. This in my online account.

there is a light at the end of the tunnel I think. Very excited

Reactions: Butters and Gor-Gor
So after a some disappearing dates and fluctuating delivery date ranges.

I got the “proceed to delivery” button along with the notice of Tesla Vision in lieu of radar

I got a VIN today 2037xx

delivery range is now June 7 to 15

no text yet or email from Tesla. This in my online account.

there is a light at the end of the tunnel I think. Very excited
Congrats to you!

Ordered a SR+ M3 on 5/26. Few days later the estimated delivery dates were 6/15-6/30. And now it’s gone! No vin assigned either. Hopefully they won’t push it further than that .. This is getting very frustrating
Is getting very frustrating for me to.. ordered 5/17 it said 4 to 11 weeks but on the order page it says 2 to 11 weeks the dates keep disappearing then showed me June 14th through the 29th disappeared once again then came back and is now saying July 6th through August 5th

Reactions: gisseLdesire
Ordered a SR+ M3 on 5/26. Few days later the estimated delivery dates were 6/15-6/30. And now it’s gone! No vin assigned either. Hopefully they won’t push it further than that .. This is getting very frustrating
I agree it's very frustrating I ordered mine on 5/17 it told me 4 to 11 weeks. right away the website went down to 2 to 11 weeks it showed me June 14th through the 30th disappeared came back for 4 11 weeks disappear came back now saying July 6th through August 5th

I agree it's very frustrating I ordered mine on 5/17 it told me 4 to 11 weeks. right away the website went down to 2 to 11 weeks it showed me June 14th through the 30th disappeared came back for 4 11 weeks disappear came back now saying July 6th through August 5th
Same here. After it was scheduled for 6-15 to 6/30, it’s now showing 7/2 to 7/22. This is very upsetting