Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

MYgirl

May 17, 2021
California
Good Luck everyone! Placed my order April 9 and no VIN and delivery date now is July 5 - July 30. From May 31 to June 5 to disappear and now super far!
MYLR white on white, 20”, 7 seaters.
SA told me they are waiting for VIN.....
It's been a long time. I just give up.

Frisco Texas

Jun 5, 2021
Frisco Texas
So I ordered my MYLR red with white 20” wheels on May 14th. I received my Vin # 3 days ago with an est delivery between 6-17 - 6/25. We’ll, last night my Vin vanished and said delivery is 9 to 13 weeks. But today when I woke up it says June 20 a June 30 but no Vin. What is going on, how can they just assign a vin and then take it away with no explanation. Do they realize they are playing with peoples emotions and stress levels?

Gor-Gor

May 23, 2021
Oklahoma

So I ordered my MYLR red with white 20” wheels on May 14th. I received my Vin # 3 days ago with an est delivery between 6-17 - 6/25. We’ll, last night my Vin vanished and said delivery is 9 to 13 weeks. But today when I woke up it says June 20 a June 30 but no Vin. What is going on, how can they just assign a vin and then take it away with no explanation. Do they realize they are playing with peoples emotions and stress levels?
Check the source code, it's probably still there

tdeno

White | Gemini | 5 White Seat | Tow Hitch
May 14, 2021
Northwest Indiana
whelp another change on my side as of today --- but what is another week or two (or 20) between friends.

Estimated Delivery: July 16 - August 05

tdeno

White | Gemini | 5 White Seat | Tow Hitch
May 14, 2021
Northwest Indiana
whelp another change on my side as of today --- but what is another week or two (or 20) between friends.

Estimated Delivery: July 16 - August 05
This morning check -- it is back

Estimated Delivery: July 11 - July 31 -- as of 6/10/21

Based on my non-scientific claim, the website date is a guesstimate at best and BS. Would think once a VIN is provided then the date will stick?

TesMY

Tesla enthusiast
Jun 9, 2021
Seattle
I'm in similar situation, did not get any VIN, but dates are changing, my current lease ends this month

Matt84

Jun 5, 2021
Albuquerque
I received my VIN less than a week after placing order, and within a couple days of accepting Tesla Vision and receiving the VIN, it had vanished from my page. It's still gone, and I've also never seen an EDD. Estimated time was 3-5 weeks when I placed the order (5/25 for MYP).

Rdjm707

Jun 11, 2021
California
Ordered my model y performance 5/14, delivery dates have been changing. This morning it went from 6/10-6/28 to 2-11weeks. Has that happened to anyone else?

rjpjnk

Mar 12, 2021
NJ
The EDD is notoriously senseless, but I do wonder if they are putting the brakes on Tesla Vision rollout based on early feedback?

kfparsi

Jun 11, 2021
Los Gatos, CA
Like you, I ordered on March 28th. My estimate delivery disappeared from April 28th - May 7th, it came back on May 7th with June 13th - June 30th and disappeared on May 9th. It hasn’t returned since, before all that my estimate delivery date was May 13th - May 30th. I spoke to a few local Tesla SÁ in NYC who told me to expect delivery on the first week of June. So, two more weeks to go ☹️.
Hi with_raiden did you get delivery of your Model Y ? I ordered 2 weeks after you, and my expected delivery date has jumped to September from June ! Something is wrong, or model Y production line has stopped!

kfparsi

Jun 11, 2021
Los Gatos, CA
Like you, I ordered on March 28th. My estimate delivery disappeared from April 28th - May 7th, it came back on May 7th with June 13th - June 30th and disappeared on May 9th. It hasn’t returned since, before all that my estimate delivery date was May 13th - May 30th. I spoke to a few local Tesla SÁ in NYC who told me to expect delivery on the first week of June. So, two more weeks to go ☹️.
Hi. Have you received your Model Y yet? Thanks. KF

Reactions: with_raiden

jyeung528

Jun 12, 2021
Los Angeles
kfparsi, we ordered end of april and had june edd. today it showed September. same issue as you. made me effing PISSED. please let us know if you find anything out when you call your service advisors etc.

Jun 16, 2021
Los Angeles
Ordered my MY LR on April 1 (no VIN assigned yet) and yesterday the Expected Delivery date was June 13 to June 30. Today there is no Expected Delivery date. It just disappeared.
So did you get the car yet or even a vin yet I ordered on April 20 and I’m having the same issue it said June 13 -30 but now it says September

Jun 16, 2021
Los Angeles
Same thing happened to me. I called the delivery place they said it’s normal because historically if you order a car they don’t deliver it until it’s the end of a quarter so that sales look good. I ordered a MY with black rims and my rep told me if I’m impatient that I can just take what’s on stock any color like they were rejects. Luckily I can wait but these lies need to stop

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC