Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those not wanting to wait, if you go on teslas site use different zip codes and if you find your exact car, you CAN call and ask your sales rep to have the car shipped to your location at your own expense. If the price of the car has changed you may have to pay the price increase if ANYTHING is different about the original details. I did it with my 1st tesla, now I’m waiting for my MY to come, it shows an EDD of July 24-Aug 14th as of right now….I’m going to be patient though….NOT! 😂😂

Reactions: dyau
For those not wanting to wait, if you go on teslas site use different zip codes and if you find your exact car, you CAN call and ask your sales rep to have the car shipped to your location at your own expense. If the price of the car has changed you may have to pay the price increase if ANYTHING is different about the original details. I did it with my 1st tesla, now I’m waiting for my MY to come, it shows an EDD of July 24-Aug 14th as of right now….I’m going to be patient though….NOT! 😂😂
I send an email a few days ago to Sale rep, there was a 'close' match but it was in Hawaii (hmm a bit far from me) -- or so I was told.

From prior experiences, is there any chance that the NEW estimated delivery dates may revert back to what it was earlier?
There is always a chance, mine has moved forward and back in time - wonder if I got the time machine version :)

Reactions: Butters
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 3.14.16 PM.png

Hopefully this means that another EDD update is coming

Reactions: Gellie and Butters
Ordered May 10th. Experienced the same as others here. First 5 to 12 weeks for a couple of weeks, then no dates at all, then June 13-30, then June 15-30, then 9 to 13 weeks, and just now back to June 17 to 30. Uncertainty is so enjoyable.😫
I ordered a MY +tow hitch on 5/15. Initially it said 4-13 weeks, then this past week went blank with no time stated. Tonight is says Jul 22 - Aug 11