Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My estimated delivery date disappeared

TZLARDNMD2CA

Jun 3, 2021
Maryland
For those not wanting to wait, if you go on teslas site use different zip codes and if you find your exact car, you CAN call and ask your sales rep to have the car shipped to your location at your own expense. If the price of the car has changed you may have to pay the price increase if ANYTHING is different about the original details. I did it with my 1st tesla, now I’m waiting for my MY to come, it shows an EDD of July 24-Aug 14th as of right now….I’m going to be patient though….NOT! 😂😂

Reactions: dyau

tdeno

White | Gemini | 5 White Seat | Tow Hitch
May 14, 2021
Northwest Indiana
For those not wanting to wait, if you go on teslas site use different zip codes and if you find your exact car, you CAN call and ask your sales rep to have the car shipped to your location at your own expense. If the price of the car has changed you may have to pay the price increase if ANYTHING is different about the original details. I did it with my 1st tesla, now I’m waiting for my MY to come, it shows an EDD of July 24-Aug 14th as of right now….I’m going to be patient though….NOT! 😂😂
I send an email a few days ago to Sale rep, there was a 'close' match but it was in Hawaii (hmm a bit far from me) -- or so I was told.

tdeno

White | Gemini | 5 White Seat | Tow Hitch
May 14, 2021
Northwest Indiana
From prior experiences, is there any chance that the NEW estimated delivery dates may revert back to what it was earlier?
There is always a chance, mine has moved forward and back in time - wonder if I got the time machine version :)

Reactions: Butters

gisseLdesire

May 26, 2021
Miami, FL
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 3.14.16 PM.png

Hopefully this means that another EDD update is coming

Reactions: Gellie and Butters

jadaj

May 29, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Ordered May 10th. Experienced the same as others here. First 5 to 12 weeks for a couple of weeks, then no dates at all, then June 13-30, then June 15-30, then 9 to 13 weeks, and just now back to June 17 to 30. Uncertainty is so enjoyable.😫

Joe_B

May 15, 2021
Metairie, LA
Ordered May 10th. Experienced the same as others here. First 5 to 12 weeks for a couple of weeks, then no dates at all, then June 13-30, then June 15-30, then 9 to 13 weeks, and just now back to June 17 to 30. Uncertainty is so enjoyable.😫
I ordered a MY +tow hitch on 5/15. Initially it said 4-13 weeks, then this past week went blank with no time stated. Tonight is says Jul 22 - Aug 11

dyau

Feb 1, 2021
seattle
I ordered a MY +tow hitch on 5/15. Initially it said 4-13 weeks, then this past week went blank with no time stated. Tonight is says Jul 22 - Aug 11
ordered mine 2/26. 7seater msm. it was targeting june for the longest time, then i lost eta completely and now i have the same july-aug eta

Reactions: BitJam

(HCDAW)OK3

May 30, 2021
Virginia
did your dates completely disappear at some point? I'm hoping that my old dates will show up again sometime soon!
Butters, it’s been kind of random. I ordered end of April, had dates for early June, then dates disappeared and no timeline mentioned. Then a range of 6-9 weeks from delivery, the. 3-13 weeks from current date, and now June 17-30. Good luck!

JimmyD81170

Jun 6, 2021
NY
Ordered my MY LR on April 1 (no VIN assigned yet) and yesterday the Expected Delivery date was June 13 to June 30. Today there is no Expected Delivery date. It just disappeared.
I ordered April 26 original delivery date was June 8 then eta disappeared! Now reappeared as Aug 8th

Butters

Mar 23, 2021
California
Completely off topic, has anyone downloaded the Tesla app yet? I was able to see my loot box initially in the first couple days then completely gone since then.. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app to no avail! So weird

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC