Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR working hard 77,777 miles in 18 months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad I missed the odometer pic at the exact moment :-(
0B9FDD64-29D1-4B33-98F6-47C3C3EEDFA1.jpeg
I'll make sure not to miss the pic at 100,000 in 5 months or so

Doubt I have the highest mileage Y, but curious how far behind I am and if I'll catch up averaging 1,000 miles a week …?
Car has been great and makes my commute much more tolerable.
I am encountering some range loss as the miles add up and some of the coldest winter days I had to stop and charge on the way home. Not the end of the world, though I'm sure that'll be worse next winter.
68D22808-6100-4942-AF14-8AFA82177B02.jpeg

I’m seeing 295 recently as my max charge and I am now charging to 95% during the workweek for the colder months. In spring then I’ll go back to 90%. I do give it a break over the weekend and only charge to 60%
F9586014-341E-4809-B35E-F27E81B2C2C4.jpeg

Last edited:
19" or 20" wheels, tires?

19” wheels.

The stock tires were replaced around 50,000 miles with Michelin Pilot sport all season 4. I wanted an all season for the winter snow ❄️ though they definitely come with the penalty of some added watt/mile consumption perhaps as much as 10%

If you look at my Trip A or since our last drive to Disney world the energy has averaged 317. Lifetime efficiency also creeping up since the tire change.

Thanks for posting. That's an insane about of miles, you're definitely one of the people who's saving significant amounts of money vs gas. (what does your tesla app say you've saved this month? )

I've had mine almost a year and have about 1/10th the mileage you do.

Reactions: Marks321
Thanks for posting. That's an insane about of miles, you're definitely one of the people who's saving significant amounts of money vs gas. (what does your tesla app say you've saved this month? )

I've had mine almost a year and have about 1/10th the mileage you do.
Yeah - I'm at 19 months and just hit 15k miles. It hasn't even been 2 years since the first Ys shipped so I doubt there are many with more miles.

Someone at work asked how much I'd spent in the last year on charging - it was right about $240. It would have been less but we used a lot of supercharging on a trip which is about double the cost of home charging for us. I figure our other cars cost $0.15-20/mile to drive so that would be about $2,600 for 15K miles vs about $3-350. Gotta love it!