TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Magic Carpet

Discussion in 'Model S' started by SucreTease, Jan 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SucreTease

SucreTease Teslarian

If I could, I would display the following text on the big screen every time that I start out on a drive in my Model S:

"Tis true, O my lord, its properties are singular and marvelous. Whoever sitteth on this carpet and willeth in thought to be taken up and set down upon other site will, in the twinkling of an eye, be borne thither, be that place nearhand or distant many a day's journey and difficult to reach."​

From Arabian Nights (One Thousand and One Nights)
    Prince Ahmad and the Fairy Peri-Banu

Tales from the Arabian Nights

• Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. sauce

sauce :P

Magic Carpet. Love it.:D

3. OlderThanDirt

OlderThanDirt Member

I love it!!

When someone asks what it’s like driving a Tesla. The first words always out of my mouth are always “It’s a Magic Carpet”