Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model S has been in transit to the port in the US for over 3 weeks now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MAERSK Kentucky left Houston yesterday and I thought mine would be on there but MyTesla gives me the same old message.

Did any of you notice delays in the MyTesla status being updated when you ordered yours?

How long ago did your My Tesla update to show you in transit to the port? It does take about 3 weeks to get across the States and even once you are on the boat it won't necessarily update straight away. The update is done manually, and not always promptly.

How long ago did your My Tesla update to show you in transit to the port? It does take about 3 weeks to get across the States and even once you are on the boat it won't necessarily update straight away. The update is done manually, and not always promptly.

That was about 3 weeks ago so yeah, either still on the train or it's just an update delay. That's a slow train!

My X was in transit from Fremont to "a port in the US" for 3-4 weeks. It also seems MyTesla is not updating regularly, about a week behind. Call and you'll get more of a real time update. Eg I'm picking up my MX tomorrow (psyched!) but MyTesla still thinks it is in the Netherlands.

Just to help anyone out who may come across this thread - MyTesla is very slow to update.

I had an email two weeks ago to say my car was on the ship. MyTesla has still not updated - still says on its way from Fremont to a port in the US.