TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

My Model S has been in transit to the port in the US for over 3 weeks now

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by sparkypete, Jul 31, 2017.

1. sparkypete

sparkypete Member

The MAERSK Kentucky left Houston yesterday and I thought mine would be on there but MyTesla gives me the same old message.

Did any of you notice delays in the MyTesla status being updated when you ordered yours?

2. culverwood

culverwood Member

Yes mine seemed to be in port in the USA for at least 3 weeks

3. DJP31

DJP31 Member

How long ago did your My Tesla update to show you in transit to the port? It does take about 3 weeks to get across the States and even once you are on the boat it won't necessarily update straight away. The update is done manually, and not always promptly.

4. sparkypete

sparkypete Member

That was about 3 weeks ago so yeah, either still on the train or it's just an update delay. That's a slow train!

5. Alkali

Alkali New Member

My X was in transit from Fremont to "a port in the US" for 3-4 weeks. It also seems MyTesla is not updating regularly, about a week behind. Call and you'll get more of a real time update. Eg I'm picking up my MX tomorrow (psyched!) but MyTesla still thinks it is in the Netherlands.

6. sparkypete

sparkypete Member

Just to help anyone out who may come across this thread - MyTesla is very slow to update.

I had an email two weeks ago to say my car was on the ship. MyTesla has still not updated - still says on its way from Fremont to a port in the US.