Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model Y LR delivery date has been moved up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MYLR mid November and the EDD was October, 2022. Yesterday, the EDD moved to November, 2022.
Patience is the key. A lot will happen next year which could cause Model Y EDDs to improve such as Austin factory coming online, impatient people cancelling and unfortunately many of us, myself included, might be in different financial situations due to pandemic And decide to cancel orders.
On the flip side, everything might go well but we are still faced with supply chain issues in which case, not much we can do.

Reactions: kabin
Patience is the key. A lot will happen next year which could cause Model Y EDDs to improve such as Austin factory coming online, impatient people cancelling and unfortunately many of us, myself included, might be in different financial situations due to pandemic And decide to cancel orders.
On the flip side, everything might go well but we are still faced with supply chain issues in which case, not much we can do.

Very true. Lots of unknowns.

Yep, I just found it awkward the date changed to a later date than earlier. Most folks are getting their cars earlier than the date indicated on their order. Either way, waiting is fine. If it comes out of the Austin factory then likely that will be an updated model.

I ordered our MY on Oct 25th and the delivery date was set to March 2022. It changed to June after several weeks. It changed again between March to April. Today, delivery date was pushed out to December. At this rate, I may not get the MY till 2023 LOL.

And btw, why is Elon saying Tesla does not need the $7500 tax rebate from the BBB? I definitely need it to push my MY price down to below $56K.
Tesla DOESN’T need it. I need mine and you need yours though. what build do you have? I have pretty much same OD and EDD hasn’t budged off March 12-mid April in forever. December ’22 is insane. I couldn’t wait that long...."life is short” starts to be a real factor.

My delivery date for my Model Y LR has been moved up from April 2022 to February 13th to March 13th, 2022. Has anyone else gotten a delivery date.
family out of country in our summerr home. Tesla was notified in October/November 2021 of this 2nd time. they now said 4 days ago car is in ? What i am out of country ????? I told them keep price i have put me at back ,end wherever ?on list . When i arrive home in april 2022 i will pay and wait for call Tesla canceled my model y and kept deposit . ANY HELP ANYONE!!!!!!!!!