Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mylr EDD moved out to mar2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d love for that to be true but my friend with. A MYLR order of Dec 21 with 20”, FSD and Tow hitch is still waiting. That’s A $80k setup. So explain that to my buddy.
I did change my order to a MYP back in April and I got a May/June delivery from Sep 22. I changed my mind and went back and it has steadily moved out a couple of times. If you change your order to a performance it gets delivered much sooner.

I originally placed my order last December 2021 with a delivery date of November 2022. That changed to December shortly after that. Now my delivery date is showing March 2023 to June 2023. If I placed an order today it would give me the same delivery date of March 2023 to June 2023. Just curious if anyone else is getting a similar delivery date. As it stands now my order is going to take 16 months to 19 months.

I originally placed my order last December 2021 with a delivery date of November 2022. That changed to December shortly after that. Now my delivery date is showing March 2023 to June 2023. If I placed an order today it would give me the same delivery date of March 2023 to June 2023. Just curious if anyone else is getting a similar delivery date. As it stands now my order is going to take 16 months to 19 months.
Same here, except ordered in January. Same EDD timeline changes as you. It should hopefully readjust soon, most of the add on MYLRs have adjusted the past couple days. It seems the vanilla models are the ones still stuck with the absurd timeline.

Did you complete your profile back then? I've seen a lot of people say their order keeps moving out, only to realize they didn't complete something. Right or wrong, Tesla seems to treat incomplete profiles as orders in progress rather than someone who paid to get in line already.

The only other piece of advice I can give is to reach out to your SA over the phone to review your account. Something doesn't seem right. I ordered in December too, and I've already received my VIN.