Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! My MYP est delivery date just slipped from Mar 14-31 to April 16-May 14.

Ordered on Jan 16, 2022. I am on east coast. Perhaps they are queuing us up for 4680 cars in Q2.

My MYLR order still estimates July delivery (ordered Jan 15).
Interesting. I'd love to hear some more recent EDDs from other places on the east coast. I've got an order coming off hold in 2 weeks.... kind of expected to get an EDD that same day. Maybe not.

Last week mine slipped to 4/1 then back to 3/14-30 today.
I've seen one person the East coast and buddy not on this forum on the East coast now say they've seen slips into May/June/July. I wonder if that's a sign, in addition to west coast orders possibly getting bumped up, they are planning to move back to doing West coast deliveries sooner than some of us had suspected.....?

I've seen one person the East coast and buddy not on this forum on the East coast now say they've seen slips into May/June/July. I wonder if that's a sign, in addition to west coast orders possibly getting bumped up, they are planning to move back to doing West coast deliveries sooner than some of us had suspected.....?
Sounds about right for Projecting Q2 deliveries. Seems like the they want to pump out the easiest deliveries as possible (No trade, no finance, etc) before end of Q1. plus There are a lot of unknowns around Austin deliveries.

Reactions: Stook02ss
Interesting. I'd love to hear some more recent EDDs from other places on the east coast. I've got an order coming off hold in 2 weeks.... kind of expected to get an EDD that same day. Maybe not.
I ordered white/white MYP on 12/2. EDD was 2/7-3/7. Moved to 3/2-3/31. I removed trade in and financing and moved pretty quickly to 3/2-3/14. I sure would like all the things we all want...Austin, AMD, LI battery. Any further idea when Austin might start shipping out? We're in Tampa Bay Area.

I ordered white/white MYP on 12/2. EDD was 2/7-3/7. Moved to 3/2-3/31. I removed trade in and financing and moved pretty quickly to 3/2-3/14. I sure would like all the things we all want...Austin, AMD, LI battery. Any further idea when Austin might start shipping out? We're in Tampa Bay Area.
No one has any idea. Even with mine coming off of hold on the 27th, I'm resigned to have a Cali car. That's all fine and well.... it is what it is, but I'd be stoked if I did get an Austin one. That said, I think the odds are pretty low that anyone w/ an EDD of March will get one.

I am in St. Petersburg getting delivery to Tampa location. I ordered same day as you 12/2 MYP. VIN 375 was assigned on 2/4/22. EDD was 2/20 - 2/24. Scheduled delivery is now 2/26. Which sucks cause im gone 3 days this month and those are three days Tesla gave me for delivery. Gonna have to get a friend to pick it up :-/

Info:
Canceled my order of Blue MYP/White (Fremont) last week. Got a nice message, "No worries, thank you so much for letting us know, hope all is well and that you choose Tesla in the future."

Now I keep getting messages to schedule for the pick up of my vehicle.

The last message said, "If you don't select a delivery date by tonight, your order will automatically be placed on hold, and this vehicle with move on to the next customer."

Well, fine with me and let's hope it saves my $250 deposit for my Austin MYP!!

Info:
Canceled my order of Blue MYP/White (Fremont) last week. Got a nice message, "No worries, thank you so much for letting us know, hope all is well and that you choose Tesla in the future."

Now I keep getting messages to schedule for the pick up of my vehicle.

The last message said, "If you don't select a delivery date by tonight, your order will automatically be placed on hold, and this vehicle with move on to the next customer."

Well, fine with me and let's hope it saves my $250 deposit for my Austin MYP!!
Hmmmmm

Reactions: Fairchild
I am in St. Petersburg getting delivery to Tampa location. I ordered same day as you 12/2 MYP. VIN 375 was assigned on 2/4/22. EDD was 2/20 - 2/24. Scheduled delivery is now 2/26. Which sucks cause im gone 3 days this month and those are three days Tesla gave me for delivery. Gonna have to get a friend to pick it up :-/
What does the 375 mean? I know about F vs. A. How do you know if you have other newer things like new chip, lithium ion battery and double pane windows? Best wishes with your new ride! I'm sure it's a beauty :)

Ordered recently 02/11/22. Submitted all paperwork needed on the same day.
White/Black MYP. Pickup in Rocklin CA.

EDD 05/03 - 05/31

Super odd, was expecting March delivery but given May instead.
1644970320401.png