Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MY LR AWD Silver/Black Full Auto Pilot on 12/2/21 and the EDD is 5/7 - 6/4!!! This seems to be the longest I've seen. Delivery to Atlanta. Any thoughts??? Would anything at this date speed up things, for example changing to another color (white?)?

Ordered MY LR AWD Silver/Black Full Auto Pilot on 12/2/21 and the EDD is 5/7 - 6/4!!! This seems to be the longest I've seen. Delivery to Atlanta. Any thoughts??? Would anything at this date speed up things, for example changing to another color (white?)?
You ordered a Long Range. Performance has much less wait and this is the performance thread so that is why you are seeing shorter waits.

That’s interesting! I’m in Iowa, ordered to pick up from Minneapolis.
If you're central/Eastern US, that seems to be where they are prioritizing at the moment. I could be wrong, but I'll be someone that orders in late-February/early March is likely to actually have a longer wait seeing as they'd be prioritizing west coast deliveries that month.

Just going based on what others have said, granted it does make sense and match up with what we're seeing in terms of whose getting the shortest/soonest EDDs

Hey all! New to the forum;

Model Y Performance, ordered Feb 1st, current est delivery is Feb 27 - March 27.

Are we thinking this should actually happen? Haven't received VIN yet or anything, but as to be expected since that was only a week ago it was ordered.
I’ve seen some people with jan and Feb orders are getting their VINs. So it’s not impossible. While those of us j ordered on Nov and dec are still waiting. Lol

Today's false alarm.
Folks are gettin' edgy here.

This afternoon a Model Y Performance reservation holder was assigned a VIN for his upcoming delivery, and a delivery date of between February 25 and March 1.

While that might not sound unusual, the 11th digit of the VIN reportedly contained the letter ‘A’, indicating the car was built in Austin at Giga Texas.

UPDATE 8:38pm PST: Despite repeated attempts to get a screenshot of the actual VIN, the Twitter user has not responded, so we are going to have to file this one under the false category until such time as the VIN is revealed.

Remember folks 11th alpha-numeric digit.

Screenshot_20220209-085709_Chrome.jpg