Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw one the freeway yesterday and it looked really nice. Congrats on beating the huge over charge from other dealers. 54,810 makes it reasonable. But it still does not make want to ditch my MYP. Maybe when they make the ioniq 5 GT model I might change my mind. I like my MYP how fast it and the firm ride. Hopefully the GT will has some of those characteristics and it could make me want to switch. By then Tesla will intro a MYPlaid. So the competition will just continue. But being there is competition I think teslas and all ev’s will all benefit I hope.
It's coming. The competition raises all boats.
Great to see EVs people can afford.

585hp Hyundai Ioniq 5 N rendered and prototype spotted: price, specs and release date | carwow

Tesla needs to keep their eyes on the rear view mirror. The Tesla fan club is fickle and the party isn't going to last forever. Realistically, I think the strong Tesla focus on FSD is actually a hinderence for Tesla, because I don't see FSD being fully approved for 8 to 10 years, if ever. i.e. Refusal to consider HUD and things like mirror lane change notification on the mirror, dual screens and maintaining some common knob controls. For now, FSD is primarily an overpriced income stream.

With the $3k price Increase, I may go ahead and take delivery of my Model YP order when it comes off of HOLD and resell it for a profit. With the FSD orders being put to the front of the line, I suspect there's gonna be quite a pent up demand for new remodeled MYPs at a fair price.

Tesla's lowest price car now will cost $47,000.
Recent price increases and the FSD action indicate that the bean counters at Tesla are now in control and it's all about profit. That bodes well from my Tesla stock but not for the average consumer.

Reactions: CaliX
MYP - white on white
No FSD or tow
Denver

OD - 1/3/22
3rd party financing // no trade
Profile completed early Feb
EDD 1: Mar 1-30
EDD 2: Mar 15-31
EDD 3: Mar 22-31
Trade in text: Feb 21
Call from Tesla confirming account details on 3/7 (said it was usually 21 days out once people hit her list to call)