Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went back in and ask the worker there. He said its whatever TESLA carry at the moment. Pretty much u get what we give u. If they have AS, it will be on there. If summer tires is what they got left, thats what u getting.

But he did add in, talk to them on Sunday and see what they can do. haha

I have no clue. I’m assuming a new vin when they have one for u. I noticed if u order a P now, it’s june. also hearing they’re getting ton of orders. So if I pass on this one bc of the tires, it’s 50/50 shot they will assign me a new vin soon or I wait for june when they deliver to CA again.

what would u do about the passenger headlight being misalign?

That Tire thing is GOOFY. If what you receive is a crapshoot, lots of folks are going to be pissed at delivery. Tesla needs to do a better job of communications and or give buyers the CHOICE between the two tires. I can see folks at delivery trying to work tire swaps with other folks.

Reactions: robeeen
That Tire thing is GOOFY. If what you receive is a crapshoot, lots of folks are going to be pissed at delivery. Tesla needs to do a better job of communications and or give buyers the CHOICE between the two tires. I can see folks at delivery trying to work tire swaps with other folks.
Not sure why people should be pissed. When they placed their order ot didn't say which tire they were getting

I have no clue. I’m assuming a new vin when they have one for u. I noticed if u order a P now, it’s june. also hearing they’re getting ton of orders. So if I pass on this one bc of the tires, it’s 50/50 shot they will assign me a new vin soon or I wait for june when they deliver to CA again.

what would u do about the passenger headlight being misalign?
Just called Tesla and confirmed by the sales associate/customer service that mine will come with the A/S tires and all the updates. It might be the regional thing? warmer region vs rest?

They are definitely concentrating only on west coast delivery for easy quarter in completion. I added FSD to see if any changes to my EDD and it has not moved in 3 days. So if your wondering if FSD matters it does not right now. And a lot of east coast folks are slipping back due to west coast concentration. So right now your best way to get delivery is to be on the west coast despite the configuration. I am very happy for our friends on the West Coast. Im not complaining just merely giving an update on FSD and the correlation of configuration and EDD.

They are definitely concentrating only on west coast delivery for easy quarter in completion. I added FSD to see if any changes to my EDD and it has not moved in 3 days. So if your wondering if FSD matters it does not right now. And a lot of east coast folks are slipping back due to west coast concentration. So right now your best way to get delivery is to be on the west coast despite the configuration. I am very happy for our friends on the West Coast. Im not complaining just merely giving an update on FSD and the correlation of configuration and EDD.

Hmm.. This is strange. My EDD has remained consistent at 3/24 - 3/31 and I'm in Chicago which isn't east coast.

Well at least you have not been pushed back. But if you read a lot of the comments here the further away from Fremont factory you are the more likely you are to have been pushed back. The closer to Fremont you are the more likely you are to have been pulled forward. There are some on here that have received VINS in 10-30 days after order. I think at the moment they are concentrating on getting numbers on the board for the quarter instead of margin so distance is the biggest factor at the moment.

Well at least you have not been pushed back. But if you read a lot of the comments here the further away from Fremont factory you are the more likely you are to have been pushed back. The closer to Fremont you are the more likely you are to have been pulled forward. There are some on here that have received VINS in 10-30 days after order. I think at the moment they are concentrating on getting numbers on the board for the quarter instead of margin so distance is the biggest factor at the moment.
Except I’m an outlier… 😕

East coast here received Vin with 30 days of orders. Delivery next week. I think configuration makes a huge difference

East coast here received Vin with 30 days of orders. Delivery next week. I think configuration makes a huge difference
I don’t disagree normally. That’s not what I am saying. I just think right now, until after quarter end however, it does not. I also am over 30 days and I don’t have delivery next week. I am on the East Coast and have upgrades in my configuration. So count yourself lucky my friend.

I applied the DCU loan at 1.24% (after direct deposit and EV incentives) and called Tesla to switch my payment method from Cash to 3rd party. I got my delivery date immediately along with the MVPA showing DCU loan amount.
I was told by the customer service that I can bring the remaining payment on the delivery day (Cashier's/Certified check).
April 2nd, Saturday pickup confirmed.

My Order Date: 11/13/2021
MYP, Red/White, No Two, No FSD

I wonder if it will come with the front mud flaps and rear door PPF?

I applied the DCU loan at 1.24% (after direct deposit and EV incentives) and called Tesla to switch my payment method from Cash to 3rd party. I got my delivery date immediately along with the MVPA showing DCU loan amount.
I was told by the customer service that I can bring the remaining payment on the delivery day (Cashier's/Certified check).
April 2nd, Saturday pickup confirmed.

My Order Date: 11/13/2021
MYP, Red/White, No Two, No FSD

I wonder if it will come with the front mud flaps and rear door PPF?
You're in VA right? Where are your picking up from?