Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo. Got my vin a few hr ago. MYP MSM blk seats with tow. NO FSd, from SF Bay Area.

OD: 11/13/21
EDD: dec. forgot the date. They txt me in dec but I delay it.
updated EDD: February ish but I put it on hold.

finally got my funds ready a week ago, i removed my hold. newest EDD: march 17-24.

vin pop up last night and updated EDD is 3/18-3/21.

vin: 406,222

Question: i did my profile back in nov. I updated my insurance just now. I got a MVPA to upload To DCU loan. Tesla APP is asking to make a payment. I’m planning to do 50/50. check/loan.

can I see the car first before giving them a check? Or I have to direct deposit them my down payment before getting to the next step?

TIA!

Reactions: robeeen
Woohoo. Got my vin a few hr ago. MYP MSM blk seats with tow. NO FSd, from SF Bay Area.

OD: 11/13/21
EDD: dec. forgot the date. They txt me in dec but I delay it.
updated EDD: February ish but I put it on hold.

finally got my funds ready a week ago, i removed my hold. newest EDD: march 17-24.

vin pop up last night and updated EDD is 3/18-3/21.

vin: 406,222

Question: i did my profile back in nov. I updated my insurance just now. I got a MVPA to upload To DCU loan. Tesla APP is asking to make a payment. I’m planning to do 50/50. check/loan.

can I see the car first before giving them a check? Or I have to direct deposit them my down payment before getting to the next step?

TIA!

You can see the car before handing over the certified bank draft (won't accept personal checks).

Reactions: yellowr6
Hi! I’m completely new!! I’ve been scrolling pass a few pages here to read what to expect for my delivery.

MYP with tow, no FSD OD: 3/1/22
Changed from white/black seats to white/white seats and new order date is 3/8/22

EDD - TBD!! It’s been like this since before I changed my order. I am in Nola so I don’t know if that matters. I called Tesla and they said the date will start to narrow when I’m closer to delivery. They said delivery would be April or May. They couldn’t tell me why my account wouldn’t update. My account is complete too.

P.S. what is ICE?

TIA from a newbie.

Hi! I’m completely new!! I’ve been scrolling pass a few pages here to read what to expect for my delivery.

MYP with tow, no FSD OD: 3/1/22
Changed from white/black seats to white/white seats and new order date is 3/8/22

EDD - TBD!! It’s been like this since before I changed my order. I am in Nola so I don’t know if that matters. I called Tesla and they said the date will start to narrow when I’m closer to delivery. They said delivery would be April or May. They couldn’t tell me why my account wouldn’t update. My account is complete too.

P.S. what is ICE?

TIA from a newbie.
Welcome!

ICE stands for internal combustion engine.

Picking up mine this weekend 3/20 at Buena Park, ODD was 2/28 and original EDD was 4/23-5/22. The person this car was assigned to wasn’t ready to take delivery so they picked me because my account was ready to go with all info and financing filled out. Car just got here yesterday. Whi/white, no tow no fsd. Vin F405XXX

Got my VIN 406xxx yesterday, picking up at Colma, Bay Area. Schedule this Sunday pickup. MYP.

So this morning, my loan had a small issue with my address. My SA didn't reply so I stop by Colma and talk to a live person. He was able to help me fix my issue. Since im there, I took a walk to find my car. Maybe its here early and getting prep. What u know, I found it. This is my second Y. My first Y was about two years ago and I remember taking a hour inspecting it. Today, 10 min and I was done. Just the exterior tho. Everything is good but the passenger headlight is not flush. kinda popping out a bit, not a big deal tho. I walk around and check out a few other MYP. more than half of them have the same issues. What would u Guys do? Can they even adjust it Sunday there? or it is a service appointment thing? Do they need to remove the bumper and corner panel to align it? If so, forget it. I'll leave it alone. Once they remove a panel or two, it will not be the same. yea, My first Y, I went in 3 times. All coming back with other small issues. This time around, I will try my best not to bring it in. NO service is the best service!

Btw, it comes with summer tire. NOT AS. can I even bring it up Sunday and ask them to switch to another set of uberturbine with AS tires? or I will have to reject the car and wait for the next VIN?

TIA!

Got my VIN 406xxx yesterday, picking up at Colma, Bay Area. Schedule this Sunday pickup. MYP.

So this morning, my loan had a small issue with my address. My SA didn't reply so I stop by Colma and talk to a live person. He was able to help me fix my issue. Since im there, I took a walk to find my car. Maybe its here early and getting prep. What u know, I found it. This is my second Y. My first Y was about two years ago and I remember taking a hour inspecting it. Today, 10 min and I was done. Just the exterior tho. Everything is good but the passenger headlight is not flush. kinda popping out a bit, not a big deal tho. I walk around and check out a few other MYP. more than half of them have the same issues. What would u Guys do? Can they even adjust it Sunday there? or it is a service appointment thing? Do they need to remove the bumper and corner panel to align it? If so, forget it. I'll leave it alone. Once they remove a panel or two, it will not be the same. yea, My first Y, I went in 3 times. All coming back with other small issues. This time around, I will try my best not to bring it in. NO service is the best service!

Btw, it comes with summer tire. NOT AS. can I even bring it up Sunday and ask them to switch to another set of uberturbine with AS tires? or I will have to reject the car and wait for the next VIN?

TIA!
So, did you pick up your MY today and confirmed that your MY has the summer tires? Did you check other MYs on the lot?