Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time post (think I already put this in the wrong forum discussion, so let me start over)….I put an order in for a MY LR last week but the EDD is just too far out to wait (Sept-Oct 2022), so switched it over to a MYP (blue/white interior). On the site at the time of change it showed May-June 2022 EDD, but on my Tesla Acct it still shows the old date…anyone know if it updates eventually or so I have to reach out to confirm? Thanks and glad to be a part of this forum!

First time post (think I already put this in the wrong forum discussion, so let me start over)….I put an order in for a MY LR last week but the EDD is just too far out to wait (Sept-Oct 2022), so switched it over to a MYP (blue/white interior). On the site at the time of change it showed May-June 2022 EDD, but on my Tesla Acct it still shows the old date…anyone know if it updates eventually or so I have to reach out to confirm? Thanks and glad to be a part of this forum!
I’m almost certain that you will receive new updates and hopefully you’ll probably get it late April 🤔👍🏻

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/20/22
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - 4/19 - 5/17 hasn't budged since order
Live in Colorado Springs

Ordered 2/3
Got a vin and delivery window of 3/16-3/19
Had to give up my vin cause I was out of town that week.
Now my EDD is 6/9-7/21.

My question is did my order just get pushed back to the end of the line?

Current estimated delivery on MYP on the site has it for June on new orders.