Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP: Spacers on 21” Ubertines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone added spacers to the stock 21” Ubertines setup? If so, what size did you add front/rear? Pix would also be nice!

I have a LR lowered on Eibach springs with Uberturbines, but this should give you an idea of what 20mm spacers look like with the factory MYP wheel/tire setup:

Too have put spacers on but I put 25mm spacers as I wanted the maximum amount of poke!

Attachments

• 66458334474__AE87477A-7DC1-462A-829E-B0FCB628C0E2.jpeg
    66458334474__AE87477A-7DC1-462A-829E-B0FCB628C0E2.jpeg
    687.9 KB · Views: 3,004
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 1,998
I ordered new wheels and tires (19x10et40 275/45/19 - for comfort and the meaty look) and the Eibach springs for my MYP so may need to get rid of these soon though. Looks so good though. Ugh. If somehow I can convince my wife that I can keep both sets, I would. Haha.

Reactions: Simans82
I ordered new wheels and tires (19x10et40 275/45/19 - for comfort and the meaty look) and the Eibach springs for my MYP so may need to get rid of these soon though. Looks so good though. Ugh. If somehow I can convince my wife that I can keep both sets, I would. Haha.

With your new wheel/tire config, you'll be about 17mm's less aggressive than your current rear Uberturbine/25mm spacer setup, and about 15mm less aggressive in the front.

Reactions: jpy1980
With your new wheel/tire config, you'll be about 17mm's less aggressive than your current rear Uberturbine/25mm spacer setup, and about 15mm less aggressive in the front.
Yea I’m going to see how it looks (or if the spacers even fit) with the 25mm spacers. If they have way too much poke then I’m going to buy 18mm spacers. I basically live on this website: www.willtheyfit.com haha

If you're going for that look, I doubt you'd be bothered by another 8-10mm's of poke with your new wheels/tires and your existing spacers.
That’s what I’m thinking. It’d be Perfect if the eibachs gave a but of natural camber so the wheel tucks in a but more when it lowers the car but not sure how much it will. I’m getting an alignment done a week or two after it gets installed so we will see.

That’s what I’m thinking. It’d be Perfect if the eibachs gave a but of natural camber so the wheel tucks in a but more when it lowers the car but not sure how much it will. I’m getting an alignment done a week or two after it gets installed so we will see.

Agreed! The specs for the MYP Eibach springs are mild, but it'd be my guess that it's likely to end up about the same as the LR Eibach setup. I'm approximately 3/4" lower than the stock MYP measurements I could find on the forums (ground to fender). I definitely have a healthy amount of negative camber after lowering which helped angle the tires slightly toward the fender. If that wasn't the case, I'd likely dial some in at the alignment shop. Looking forward to seeing pics!

51842548623_d0a8e71b69_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jpy1980
Agreed! The specs for the MYP Eibach springs are mild, but it'd be my guess that it's likely to end up about the same as the LR Eibach setup. I'm approximately 3/4" lower than the stock MYP measurements I could find on the forums (ground to fender). I definitely have a healthy amount of negative camber after lowering which helped angle the tires slightly toward the fender. If that wasn't the case, I'd likely dial some in at the alignment shop. Looking forward to seeing pics!

View attachment 760048
Looks sweet! Love the stance!

The LR and P Eibach springs are actually the exact same. At least from looking at the model # on their site.

Love how we both have the same mudflaps. I'm actually thinking of switching to the Rallyamour flaps as they may be wider since the wheels are poking so much.

Looks sweet! Love the stance!

The LR and P Eibach springs are actually the exact same. At least from looking at the model # on their site.

Love how we both have the same mudflaps. I'm actually thinking of switching to the Rallyamour flaps as they may be wider since the wheels are poking so much.

I honestly hadn't looked at the part numbers before, interesting! The mud flaps I have now are only good for looks. Beyond that, I don't know how useful they actually are. Lol

My setup doesn't look that bad in person, but if I were only looking at pictures, I'd have the opinion that it should be lower with the 20mm spacers. Regardless, I'm happy with the outcome.

I have a LR lowered on Eibach springs with Uberturbines, but this should give you an idea of what 20mm spacers look like with the factory MYP wheel/tire setup:

You also put 20mm on the fronts? Can I see a pic of how much poke you got? Thanks.