Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP tire rotation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 MYP. Stock 21's where sold and replaced with stock Gemini 19's and I put PSAS4's in the stock size on them. Next tire change I'm getting some super light Gold APEX VS-5RS 19's and the same tires in 245/50R19. They are actually wider and have slightly more sidewall. I added just over a 100lb with a 13 inch subwoofer and a full dynamat of the car. This caused the rear to sag too low. I was constantly on the bumpstops and the car rode terribly. I then installed custom valved Ohlins with 7k front / 11k rear springs. Running -5mm front and stock rear ride height. Car was adjusted and aligned with drivers weight in the car. MMP arms are adjusted to -0.9 rear camber, which is the max I think I can get away with and still have even tire wear.
Just got everything done, so no long term tire wear report. I'm more concerned with even wear than total life. I launch full throttle at every light and tend to slide around every corner.

Handling is now sportscar level while being very comfortable. Overall package is simply amazing. I wish that I could find a rear strut bar or some other chassis stiffening devices.

Reactions: kpanda17