Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD disappeared this morning. Yesterday it showed as Nov 22 - Dec 8.

Oct ‘21 order, Blue/black, EAP, Staines delivery centre.
Eep! What does it show instead, is it back to "we'll confirm nearer the time" or whatever the previous message was? I hope your EDD gets reinstated soon, given you were an early order-er. FWIW mine is still in place.

Eep! What does it show instead, is it back to "we'll confirm nearer the time" or whatever the previous message was? I hope your EDD gets reinstated soon, given you were an early order-er. FWIW mine is still in place.
Mine too, 24 Nov - Dec 10. Though I've not had any texts (not sure if paying cash affects that?) And nor has mine been pushed out and back in again.... Starting to feel a little left out lol!

Mine still says nov 22 to dec 8. Had no texts , paying cash . Seems to be no one particular plan they are following? Collection Bluewater Kent.
Also I’ve read that the factories don’t have a huge compound with built cars sitting around for more than a week , they seem to be shipped out within days . So I think pretty sure all our cars won’t have parking sensors when we get them as won’t be built yet .

Mine still says nov 22 to dec 8. Had no texts , paying cash . Seems to be no one particular plan they are following? Collection Bluewater Kent.
Also I’ve read that the factories don’t have a huge compound with built cars sitting around for more than a week , they seem to be shipped out within days . So I think pretty sure all our cars won’t have parking sensors when we get them as won’t be built yet .
I doubt we will know the difference though when they arrive right?

There will be some other system in there that basically does the same job.

I think we would all be pretty livid if it turned up and just had features missing - how those features are achieved I guess is not our concern.

My EDD disappeared this morning. Yesterday it showed as Nov 22 - Dec 8.

Oct ‘21 order, Blue/black, EAP, Staines delivery centre.
It will be back the same as before - if you go deeper into the order and turn your phone sideways you will probably still see it there
My EDD has been pushed back to Jan - Mar 2023 as well!

Wonder if this is to do with the collection changing over to Brent Cross? Has anyone else who is not collecting from Brent Cross had their EDD pushed back?
yep same 😕

Mine still as per my signature, even after the usual 2pm update. Not getting my hopes up of it staying like that though.

I'll add my name to the list of people that'll be peeved if ultrasonic sensors aren't included, unless there's a 100% effective replacement for absolutely all functionality.