Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang it! Mine has literally just changed too 🙁 22nd - 31st!! This isn’t helping me to stop looking at a fully loaded X5 45e 🙈

Plus Zoe is going back on the 7th so I will be in a rental then until it turns up. Still bakes my brain that Tesla are showing delivery in 2-4 weeks then push 7-8month old orders out
So frustrating. Mines still saying 17th-31st… after reading this i bet mine will move then at some point. I could get a brand new EQC 400 that I had few weeks back but keep holding out but every time it gets pushed back I start to think i’m sick of waiting and to just cancel the order. So close though now if it stops pushing back

Reactions: daveface
So frustrating. Mines still saying 17th-31st… after reading this i bet mine will move then at some point. I could get a brand new EQC 400 that I had few weeks back but keep holding out but every time it gets pushed back I start to think i’m sick of waiting and to just cancel the order. So close though now if it stops pushing back
Have you seen the black EQC on Urban Automotive? Looks stunning!

Reactions: Shirgman1
Have you seen the black EQC on Urban Automotive? Looks stunning!
I hadn’t but I have now 😂 yeah looks amazing. I had one for about 3 weeks and loved it. The only negative was the battery on it.. got about 170miles off a full charge but that was mainly due to my driving but even at best if i drove sensibly it was about 220. So tempting to quit waiting and give up 😩

Dang it! Mine has literally just changed too 🙁 22nd - 31st!! This isn’t helping me to stop looking at a fully loaded X5 45e 🙈

Plus Zoe is going back on the 7th so I will be in a rental then until it turns up. Still bakes my brain that Tesla are showing delivery in 2-4 weeks then push 7-8month old orders out

I still think most people will have there cars pre Xmas, seems to be a lot more inventory on the water.