Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I’m trying to get the little Tesla car for my son so if you are making a purchase please use my code for 6 months of free super charging. I used Brian’s code on here for my purchase.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

Looking for a referral code:

Here you go. daniel5646

Link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

*9 months free Supercharging

If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3.
mark47276

European Orders, can also use this direct link: Start your Model 3 Order here!

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.