Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advice from experienced owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

I had placed order for Red M3 LR AWD and I was very confident it was that it was good choice. However, I was able to get a car from my friend for few months to use so I cancelled my Model 3 and ordered Model Y.

I have this loaner till October so hopefully I will get delivery for Y by then. If no delivery date by end of September I will just get M3.

Update:

I had placed order for Red M3 LR AWD and I was very confident it was that it was good choice. However, I was able to get a car from my friend for few months to use so I cancelled my Model 3 and ordered Model Y.

I have this loaner till October so hopefully I will get delivery for Y by then. If no delivery date by end of September I will just get M3.

I think Oct is reasonable, if you order the performance you will get it much before.

Good day Everyone. Just took the test drive for a SR+ and fell for it immediately! The sales rep mentioned I can put the referral anytime before the delivery. Any info for a new Tesla guy? How could I make use of this and how to get a referral?

thank you .

First congratulations on a new Model 3. You are going to love even moment of it.
Well to use the referral code you need to give it to you sales rep for them to enter or if you're ordering online you can click on the link that someone will provide and you and the person whos code you are using will receive 1500 KM of free supercharging. Mine is listed below if you'd like to use it.

Any other questions just ask away.

First congratulations on a new Model 3. You are going to love even moment of it.
Well to use the referral code you need to give it to you sales rep for them to enter or if you're ordering online you can click on the link that someone will provide and you and the person whos code you are using will receive 1500 KM of free supercharging. Mine is listed below if you'd like to use it.

Any other questions just ask away.
Thank you for the advise. I could not find your referral. Maybe also I need to learn how to navigate the Forum ...
Thank you again.

That’s what I ended up doing. Ordered model 3 first because I needed a new car sooner, now I have got my friends car till October so I switched order to MY and waiting for delivery. (Hopefully soon)

right on! Yeah I posted too soon before I read page 2! Ha ha. My plan is to get a Y too, going to trade in the S for it. I think you will get the car VERY soon. People are getting them in a few weeks not months.

I talked to delivery advisor for price change which already got updated.

I also changed my configuration and got VIN number already.

went from Red with Black interior to Black with White interior.

He said car is on route from factory and will get delivery date soon.

Thank you for the advise. I could not find your referral. Maybe also I need to learn how to navigate the Forum ...
Thank you again.
If you are viewing this forum on an iPhone you need to rotate to landscape to see the person's signature line with the referral code. As mentioned we were not allowed to put referral links in our signature. I had done that in the past but got a warning message from the forum after a year or so.
I'm glad you decided on a Y. I'm leaning toward it as well because of the extra cargo space. But I'm not in any rush.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Got my MY delivered last Thursday. Some minor issues but got mobile service scheduled for tomorrow. Already drove 1000 KMs including one long trip for 400 KMs and I absolutely love it .
707C55D7-1762-4639-9D02-EAF124429187.jpeg
35A71C3F-059D-4916-AECE-7AA8FDF8C1E0.jpeg
C25DF1D5-7C2D-43D5-8FB0-FEF885ED19F4.jpeg
1AB2E82B-C68B-4FC8-93E8-41D5A35D47C0.jpeg
434FF80D-E14A-48AA-86D5-4B6B3944C591.jpeg
707C55D7-1762-4639-9D02-EAF124429187.jpeg
35A71C3F-059D-4916-AECE-7AA8FDF8C1E0.jpeg
C25DF1D5-7C2D-43D5-8FB0-FEF885ED19F4.jpeg
1AB2E82B-C68B-4FC8-93E8-41D5A35D47C0.jpeg
434FF80D-E14A-48AA-86D5-4B6B3944C591.jpeg