Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advise for new tesla owner. Angry šŸ˜¤

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when got my myp. Delivery date was dec 30, once arrived they told me I have to accept the term and car so I can Access the car let along seeing the exterior. So I accepted and found out no spoiler and panel gaps. I was told to schedule for service and did. Service date arrived, got it fixed but panel gap still there, looks almost the same like it was before. I was told, itā€™s the best they can go so it wonā€™t affect other parts.

Now Iā€™m lost and angry, did I get trick on a 70k+ car?

when got my myp. Delivery date was dec 30, once arrived they told me I have to accept the term and car so I can Access the car let along seeing the exterior. So I accepted and found out no spoiler and panel gaps. I was told to schedule for service and did. Service date arrived, got it fixed but panel gap still there, looks almost the same like it was before. I was told, itā€™s the best they can go so it wonā€™t affect other parts.

You got Teslaā€™d. Thatā€™s for sure.

You should have inspected the car before you paid them.

Did a Tesla employee tell you that, or did a delivery truck driver tell you that?

Employees, they said I can fix it anytime. But their ā€œfixā€ was trash
Yep. Sounds like Tesla to me.

They already have your money so they can tell you to pound sand. If I were you, I would immediately opt out of the binding arbitration clause. Then look to initiate a buyback if you are really unhappy.

See how quickly their tune changes once the lawyers get involved.