Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need help quickly- what screen shows red underline for Performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just refused delivery of a M3 because it wasnt a performance. It was advertised by Vroom as a 2018 stealth Performance, but I couldn’t find a red underline on the screen. Now I’m worried I wasnt on the right screen, this is my first time in a tesla. Please help. I’m furious, but now worried I made the mistake. Here’s what I saw;

Attachments

• D6FB7CF1-524F-4427-9654-BAA4F351EFB5.jpeg
    D6FB7CF1-524F-4427-9654-BAA4F351EFB5.jpeg
    880.5 KB · Views: 355
Looks like you were on the right screen to me. I just checked my own car (which is a model 3 performance, with performance pack AKA not stealth).

You touch the car at the bottom left, then select "software"

You get a picture of the car, like where you have it shown.

Reactions: sabat
Ok, thats a relief. On your M3P, does it list ‘long range’ and ‘dual motor’ like it is in my pic, but with the red line under dual motor? Thanks much.
Here is a pic of mine. Ran out to take a picture while I am in a meeting but here it is (dont pay any attention to my geeky anime car name, lol)

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 231
  • Helpful
Reactions: sabat and Big Earl
Ok, that’s exactly what I need, thanks.

What a $&@! bummer. I can hear the ‘you should have bought from Tesla’ tight through my screen, and I agree, but at this point I am committed to seeing this through with Vroom, so wish me luck.

Ok, that’s exactly what I need, thanks.

What a $&@! bummer. I can hear the ‘you should have bought from Tesla’ tight through my screen, and I agree, but at this point I am committed to seeing this through with Vroom, so wish me luck.

Good luck!

@Phlier , I think you have a stealth performance, unlike my "performance with performance package" so can you also confirm for this OP that your screen has the red line underneath it like in the picture of my vehicle? I am almost positive it does, but since I dont have a stealth, I thought I would page someone I know is helpful who I think has one.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: sabat
Good luck!

@Phlier , I think you have a stealth performance, unlike my "performance with performance package" so can you also confirm for this OP that your screen has the red line underneath it like in the picture of my vehicle? I am almost positive it does, but since I dont have a stealth, I thought I would page someone I know is helpful who I think has one.

Thanks in advance!
Yup, it does.
Red underline on the screen and red underline on rear badge.

Spent 115 min on hold today, nothing to report. Maybe I can swap with a low mile 2020 M3P for more $. At least then I will know from VIN it will be a Perf. Avoid Vroom, I predict bankruptcy in 2 yrs.

Spent 115 min on hold today, nothing to report. Maybe I can swap with a low mile 2020 M3P for more $. At least then I will know from VIN it will be a Perf. Avoid Vroom, I predict bankruptcy in 2 yrs.
I agree on avoiding Vroom. I sold my Lexus through them when I got my M3P. They were complete bungling idiots at every step of the process. Fortunately my old car is now gone, and the check has cleared so I am done with them. Some things aren't worth the hassle.