Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Portable Air compressor options/recommendations for Model S refresh LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any recommendations for these? I have an old portable unit I used with my Chevy Bolt but I don’t see any cigarette Lighter port I can plug that into in my Model S refresh car (is there one??).
Is it no longer below and in front of the center armrests? At the back of the bottom tray? Can I assume you already checked the owner's manual?

Upvote 0
Dewalt 120V AC, 12V DC, 20V battery, corded/cordless inflator. Excellent, but expensive especially with a battery. Good for much more than just the car, but I leave mine in the deep trunk.

Upvote 0
Dewalt 120V AC, 12V DC, 20V battery, corded/cordless inflator. Excellent, but expensive especially with a battery. Good for much more than just the car, but I leave mine in the deep trunk.
+1 to this.

Upvote 0
Any recommendations for these? I have an old portable unit I used with my Chevy Bolt but I don’t see any cigarette Lighter port I can plug that into in my Model S refresh car (is there one??).
Whatever you do, DO NOT buy this piece of junk!
I bought it in 2020, and 10 months later when I needed to use it, it crapped out ten seconds into me trying to inflate my tire. And never worked again.

Upvote 0
Looks good but wish could recharge battery (while on road) using USB 🤷🏼‍♂️ Since I don’t seem to have or can’t find the cigarette lighter socket. Does your Plaid have one??
All Model S LR have them, here is a diagram straight from the owners manual.
2022-02-09_13-36-12.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mspohr and Ciaopec
Upvote 0
Those smaller units with digital gauges work great for adding a few pounds to up a few pounds of lost air pressure. Not sure how well they would work on a flat tire with a plug or whatever else one may use to as a temp fix. Would have been a nice feature if Tesla had an available hose connector to allow us to feed off of the air suspension in an emergency.

Upvote 0