Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Bellevue Service Center location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw it today, lots of parking and it looks to be a fairly large building with lots of space. From the front it looks like only 1 story, but when you drive around to the back of the building you can see it is quite large. Doesn't look ready yet, and we saw numerous workers, trucks, and containers. One of the containers was open and we could see crates inside marked 'Tesla Fremont'. From the back side, we could see into a large service entrance and spotted the base of a Model S like what is displayed inside the Bellevue Square Tesla store. Wonder if this will be a combination store/service center?

IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2792.JPG

Does anyone have any updates on the status of this new location?
I visited the new building on Monday, and there was only one person working there then - a sales associate manning the sales area. He showed me around the building, all fresh and new, and awaiting the rest of the Bellevue crew to move in. I then visited the current location of said crew and they told me that they're expecting to move in before the end of next week.

• Informative
Reactions: Saxena
I visited the new building on Monday, and there was only one person working there then - a sales associate manning the sales area. He showed me around the building, all fresh and new, and awaiting the rest of the Bellevue crew to move in. I then visited the current location of said crew and they told me that they're expecting to move in before the end of next week.

Great, thanks for the update!

I have a service appointment scheduled for next week. Received a note from Tesla today that as of Monday (7/18) they will be in the new location.

It says the new location will have a showroom and "space for our delivery team" - so sounds like they will start doing deliveries in Bellevue again. I did take delivery of my MS at the Bellevue Service center 3 years ago, and now hopefully also my MX in the next few weeks...

• Informative
Reactions: Nevek and Saxena
... It says the new location will have a showroom and "space for our delivery team" - so sounds like they will start doing deliveries in Bellevue again. ...

Yes, roughly a quarter of the top floor of the building (which is at ground level -- remember that the bldg sits on steeply sloped land) is set up for the delivery area. It's a large rectangular room with an overhead door at one end to drive the delivery vehicles in/out. There are 4 or 5 "stations" with each having an industrial rug large enough to park a Tesla vehicle on, along with an adjacent table and chairs, where paperwork, etc. is presumably taken care of.

• Informative
Reactions: Saxena
I notice this location was added to Plugshare today - there appears to be a publicly accessible (but unlisted) supercharger on the side of the building: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
supercharge.info typically includes these, even if they are unlisted, so long as they are public, so I'll add it now. If anyone wants to get more information/photos please do so!

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0 and MarcoRP
I notice this location was added to Plugshare today - there appears to be a publicly accessible (but unlisted) supercharger on the side of the building: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
supercharge.info typically includes these, even if they are unlisted, so long as they are public, so I'll add it now. If anyone wants to get more information/photos please do so!
D’oh! Can’t believe I didn’t see this. Tesla only installs Superchargers in pairs of 2, so I guess there at least 2 stalls here, right?

If that is the case, then this is the same setup as at the service center in Alpharetta, Georgia. It would be nice to know if they are available 24/7 or what. I doubt they want random people to use them during business hours. Presumably, they got them for service center use. Then we need to know if they are available after hours or if the parking lot is gated or something. In Alpharetta, you can use them from 6pm-8am.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0