Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New: Carpet Version Of 3d Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

partcatalog

Former Vendor
Apr 5, 2018
USA
You asked, we listened! Many of you already have our 3D MAXpider rubber floor mats, which are now the top selling Model 3 floor mat out there. We have over 450 reviews on these from verified Model 3 owners... with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5!

But a lot of people asked us if we could sell a carpet version of this mat.

I'm excited to announce that the carpet version is out of production and testing, and we're gearing up for our first bulk order.

This is the ONLY carpet mat set with raised edges to help contain spills & messes.

Click here to pre-order - we're offering a 10% discount on this set right now.

We're finalizing the ship date but we fully expect to ship the first batch within 60 days.

We thank everyone at TMC for their continued support!

L1TL00002209_v1_20151104_front.jpg

If you have any questions on this set, please let us know!

This carpet set is everything you love about the rubber liner set... except in carpet form!

It's made with highly durable looped polyster, so even though it's carpet, it's still easy to clean.

We've sold these carpet liners for other vehicles for many years. So there's no question as to the long-term durability... this is simply a new fitment on an established product.

One more note... the set we have pictured is the Model S set which are very similar [but not the same]. We'll update with the Model 3 photos soon!

That’s pretty interesting with the raised sides. I bought my Model 3 interior and frunk and cargo kagu mats from you and really love them. I know some people are more partial to a carpeted feel though.

Happy to hear! Yeah we expect the rubber version will remain the most popular, but the carpet is an awesome alternative for people that don't want rubber. I don't know of any other carpet liner that acts as a tray like this, most are just a normal mat like what came with the Tesla.

We also see some people order 2 sets - carpet for the summer and rubber for the winter!

If anyone is looked for a USED set of the rubber liners at a STEEP discount see here:
https://www.partcatalog.com/used-maxpider-rubber-floor-liners-1st-2nd-row-black-l1tl00401509.html

We just processed some returns and have 13 that are not in sellable condition as new. We're offering these to TMC members at the same price as the front-only set, which means you're getting the rear piece free of charge.

Generally speaking, the fronts are perfect without any imperfections. A couple have a small shoe scuff mark that we didn't clean.
On all the sets, the rear piece has a crease in the middle. There is a very specific way that these liners have to be packed, and not all customers return it correctly, or just toss it in the box without folding it properly. This causes damage to the mat when it comes back to us.

The crease can be improved slightly by laying the liner out in the sun for a few hours, but it may not fix it fully.

I'm attaching a photo example of one of the liners.

** Note, the crease is different on every used set we are selling. Some may be better, some may be worse. There are NO refunds, exchanges or returns on USED sets, these are sold as-is.

We also sell these as new, but wanted to offer this to TMC members. I know some people asked us to sell only the fronts. This is a good way to get the fronts with a slightly imperfect rear piece thrown in for free.

Attachments

• IMG_8541.JPG
    IMG_8541.JPG
    870.1 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: russelljohnson
If anyone is looked for a USED set of the rubber liners at a STEEP discount see here:
USED - Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] - NO REFUNDS/RETURNS
** Note, the crease is different on every used set we are selling. Some may be better, some may be worse. There are NO refunds, exchanges or returns on USED sets, these are sold as-is.

We also sell these as new, but wanted to offer this to TMC members. I know some people asked us to sell only the fronts. This is a good way to get the fronts with a slightly imperfect rear piece thrown in for free.

I'm interested. Is it possible you PM pictures of the actual mat so we are well informed?

I'm interested. Is it possible you PM pictures of the actual mat so we are well informed?

They are all boxed up and ready to go and they are all different from each other. There's a photo in my last message with an example from one of the sets. This is an "average" crease, some are slightly more (such as in 2 spots) and some are slightly less creased.

USED - Tesla Model 3 2018-2019 - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] - NO REFUNDS/RETURNS

We just processed some returns and have 13 that are not in sellable condition as new. We're offering these to TMC members at the same price as the front-only set, which means you're getting the rear piece free of charge.

Generally speaking, the fronts are perfect without any imperfections. A couple have a small shoe scuff mark that we didn't clean.
On all the sets, the rear piece has a crease in the middle. There is a very specific way that these liners have to be packed, and not all customers return it correctly, or just toss it in the box without folding it properly. This causes damage to the mat when it comes back to us.

The crease can be improved slightly by laying the liner out in the sun for a few hours, but it may not fix it fully.

I'm attaching a photo example of one of the liners.

New or used, I don't understand why people still buy from joe. It's like flipping a coin buying from him. Put in a order from you and a friend ordered one from you as well in the last few hours.

Had great service from Parts Catalog with my order

Now if only they could get rid of that HUGE logo...
Check out my signature:) or Made some logos to replace the 3DMaxPider ones

You asked, we listened! Many of you already have our 3D MAXpider rubber floor mats, which are now the top selling Model 3 floor mat out there. We have over 450 reviews on these from verified Model 3 owners... with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5!

But a lot of people asked us if we could sell a carpet version of this mat.

I'm excited to announce that the carpet version is out of production and testing, and we're gearing up for our first bulk order.

This is the ONLY carpet mat set with raised edges to help contain spills & messes.

Click here to pre-order - we're offering a 10% discount on this set right now.

We're finalizing the ship date but we fully expect to ship the first batch within 60 days.

We thank everyone at TMC for their continued support!

If you have any questions on this set, please let us know!

This carpet set is everything you love about the rubber liner set... except in carpet form!

It's made with highly durable looped polyster, so even though it's carpet, it's still easy to clean.

We've sold these carpet liners for other vehicles for many years. So there's no question as to the long-term durability... this is simply a new fitment on an established product.

One more note... the set we have pictured is the Model S set which are very similar [but not the same]. We'll update with the Model 3 photos soon!

Are the logos the same as rubber version?

Last edited:
Are the logos the same as rubber version?

Yeah... they are the same. We couldn't get them to make any alternate versions.

However, I think part of the reason is... the logo really isn't a big deal to 99% of our customers. I know this forum has been vocal about it, but we have a lot of customers outside of this forum that haven't mentioned it.

We still tried though... for the ones that don't like the logo luckily there are some alternative options out there. I know there is someone on Etsy selling badges to replace it.

I just ordered these last night from PC, and I think I will order the badges on Etsy. It looks like there are 3 variants: Props, gadgets, pins, etc by MystaDesign

Yeah... they are the same. We couldn't get them to make any alternate versions.

However, I think part of the reason is... the logo really isn't a big deal to 99% of our customers. I know this forum has been vocal about it, but we have a lot of customers outside of this forum that haven't mentioned it.

We still tried though... for the ones that don't like the logo luckily there are some alternative options out there. I know there is someone on Etsy selling badges to replace it.

That’s pretty interesting with the raised sides. I bought my Model 3 interior and frunk and cargo kagu mats from you and really love them. I know some people are more partial to a carpeted feel though.

I wish I got their trunk one. It didn't exist when I got my Tesla trunk mat. The fold in the liner really helps when you access the compartment.

Thanks for the heads up about the used floor mats. Got them and they were exactly as described. Basically new, as if someone pulled them out of the box, then stuffed them back in.

The crease was present as expected, but it came out pretty easy letting it sit in the sun for a few hours with some pots on it to weigh the crease down. Now the whole set looks like new. Thanks again for the complete transparency.

Thanks for the heads up about the used floor mats. Got them and they were exactly as described. Basically new, as if someone pulled them out of the box, then stuffed them back in.

The crease was present as expected, but it came out pretty easy letting it sit in the sun for a few hours with some pots on it to weigh the crease down. Now the whole set looks like new. Thanks again for the complete transparency.

Care to post some pictures?

...the logo really isn't a big deal to 99% of our customers...

Respectfully this is a really bad argument.

I have never posted about this. I also haven't bought the product. I didn't buy this product, I have a different one. My reason for not buying this product IS this overblown logo, and that is the only reason. But it's enough.

I guarantee you that everyone who bought a spoon with a fat handle generally likes their spoons with fat handles, because they bought the spoons with fat handles. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought them. What you should be asking is how many sales are you LOSING by NOT having options. What you're hearing on these forums are the people who, like me, are saying "you know, if that logo wasn't leaping out of the car floor then I'd buy it" ... and that's exactly what you're hearing. :) Do with it what you will, sales opportunities are there!

Respectfully this is a really bad argument.

I have never posted about this. I also haven't bought the product. I didn't buy this product, I have a different one. My reason for not buying this product IS this overblown logo, and that is the only reason. But it's enough.

I guarantee you that everyone who bought a spoon with a fat handle generally likes their spoons with fat handles, because they bought the spoons with fat handles. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought them. What you should be asking is how many sales are you LOSING by NOT having options. What you're hearing on these forums are the people who, like me, are saying "you know, if that logo wasn't leaping out of the car floor then I'd buy it" ... and that's exactly what you're hearing. :) Do with it what you will, sales opportunities are there!
At least it's fixable