Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is this any different than EVannex's cubby drawer which people don't care for? Not cool to be thread crapping since you are a vendor. For that kind of money, I'd rather spend it on Carina's original cubby drawer rather than EVannex or yours.
Not really, have you held the Evannex one? It is a POS. Super cheap feeling and no stops on it, along with a silly magnet. I do not have the RPM model, but have bought the Ev Everything model. I think it may be the same one. These two models look like they came with the car. Pure OEM. All the others look like a craft fair. Which is OK, but if you do not want it to stand out, these are great solid construction.

Reactions: Dog lover 1
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I absolutely love mine, strong costruction, works very well, and matches the look of my car.

Attachments

• IMG_0764 (2).jpg
    IMG_0764 (2).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 278
MODS - IS THIS REALLY A BEHAVIOUR YOU EXPECT OF YOUR VENDORS? THIS IS BORDERLINE IMPERSONATION AND CLEAR MISREPRESENTATION, WHICH IS PROHIBITED BY TOS. RPM ACCESSORIES SHOULD BE TERMINATED NOT ONLY AS A VENDOR, AS A USER TOO.
If this is anything like the Light Harmonic thread, they seem to protect their vendors despite the harsh criticism they receive. Not only that, the vendors appear to get preferential treatment and get harsh posts scrubbed from threads. This is why there is a separate thread on Light Harmonic outside the vendor forum to maintain the integrity of the thread.

I would encourage people to voice their opinion on RPM's thread but I think eventually it will be scrubbed. In the meantime, people can use the report feature for this particular vendor and hope his replies get scrubbed on this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
I get that RPM thinks norm is cutting their grass by selling his better looking, higher quality, made in the USA leather cubby for half the price of their product but the way they're going about it is wrong.

If they want to protect their turf, they should contact moderators, have Norm's thread locked and have them let Norm know he can't sell stuff without paying to be a vendor. But this...this isn't working lol. My wife read this and said 'let's buy a cubby from Norm for spite!'

I received my Cubby drawer with red interior and iphone dock cradle last week. I love them both. The drawer looks like OEM and Norm was very accommodating on my color preferences for the phone cradle. Now i just slide my phone into the cradle and it lines up the charging port perfectly without me having to fiddle with it and take my eyes off the road. Thank Norm, great products.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I received my Cubby drawer with red interior and iphone dock cradle last week. I love them both. The drawer looks like OEM and Norm was very accommodating on my color preferences for the phone cradle. Now i just slide my phone into the cradle and it lines up the charging port perfectly without me having to fiddle with it and take my eyes off the road. Thank Norm, great products.
thanks, glad it worked out. Can you post a photo of the phone dock installed ?

Reactions: Jimmy 1