Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just ordered the new refreshed model X p100DL+ will be waiting for it probably until June. where is the best place to get a expel stealth wrap and how much is the price quote? for full body wrap

I had great xpel and ceramic pro service from Rick at Unique Car Care in Andover. Others swear by Lia at Craft Detailing in Dedham. And then there’s Jeff at Wheel Dynamix in Natick, who did a great job on my S’s tint. Some friends recommend his xpel work. Search threads here or look at the Northeast Tesla Owners Facebook group.

I had great xpel and ceramic pro service from Rick at Unique Car Care in Andover. Others swear by Lia at Craft Detailing in Dedham. And then there’s Jeff at Wheel Dynamix in Natick, who did a great job on my S’s tint. Some friends recommend his xpel work. Search threads here or look at the Northeast Tesla Owners Facebook group.

did they have take off the badging to put the xpel on and you have to rebuy the badging again?

My X was delivered on June 28, I received the paper work today to register it. Maine requires a window sticker or a manufacturers invoice, which was not part of the paperwork, to register a vehicle. Anyone else in Maine experience this? Is it better to pick the car up in another state?

My X was delivered on June 28, I received the paper work today to register it. Maine requires a window sticker or a manufacturers invoice, which was not part of the paperwork, to register a vehicle. Anyone else in Maine experience this? Is it better to pick the car up in another state?

Oh wow. I'm sorry you had that kind of delay. It sounds like some of us New Englanders have had paperwork problems, but I hope you can enjoy your new car now!

They sent an invoice to me, but it took over two weeks to get all the paperwork. Window sticker was in the car, but my town wanted the invoice to register the car. Picking up in Mass, California or NY and some other states can be problematic IRT payment of state tax (mandatory payment to that state at a higher rate than Maine). If you don't mind an early road trip, I understand that some states don't charge you sales tax if you are registering the car and paying sales tax in another state. Note that the window "sticker" is much larger than a normal document and it is not pasted to the window but was in the frunk.