Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi again, some of you met my daughter Miyuki at various Tesla and EV events over the past decade. Well sure enough, in a decade she went from 4 to 14 years old! A teenager! For making this video for Climate XChange to advertise on TikTok, she got the Rivian t-shirt and bandana, and a new pair of Adidas! And we had fun filming it - only took about four takes.

Peter

• Love
Reactions: Gwgan
Hi all, I ordered my first tesla and looking to pick it up on Feb 10th. M3LR Blue.

I'm looking for the best interest rates, one of which was DCU, however, they require a referral code, if anyone can help with either referral or better interest rates.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum!

Hi all, I ordered my first tesla and looking to pick it up on Feb 10th. M3LR Blue.

I'm looking for the best interest rates, one of which was DCU, however, they require a referral code, if anyone can help with either referral or better interest rates.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum!
Pretty sure you don't need a referral; all it does is get you a sign-up bonus. See: Member Eligibility | DCU

If you don't work for one of the companies on the list, live in one of the towns or condo complexes on the list, or have a family member who is a DCU member, you can still join one of the organizations to be eligible.

Try to fill out the online membership and see what happens. They may take a donation to one of the eligible non-profits and sign you up on the spot.

Hey everyone - About to be back in a MY again (delivery this weekend) after almost two years without. Very happy to be back! Also glad I saved many of my previous accessories (floormats, license plate holder, etc).

I've owned a 2021 Model Y LR and a 2022 a Model 3 LR.

Fwiw, I'm in the Metro West area in Needham, MA. Looking forward to helping out where I can!

Reactions: David29
Hi, new member here. Got our first EV, Tesla MY, a little more than a month old. Not a Noob prior to own an EV as I have been doing rental EV while traveling. Already sign up to a few local EV event to help. We just had our first road trip to North Conway and enjoying roadtripping with EV.

I’m around Lexington MA where the town has a lot of EV adoption.

Hi, new member here. Got our first EV, Tesla MY, a little more than a month old. Not a Noob prior to own an EV as I have been doing rental EV while traveling. Already sign up to a few local EV event to help. We just had our first road trip to North Conway and enjoying roadtripping with EV.

I’m around Lexington MA where the town has a lot of EV adoption.
Welcome to the Tesla community!

Hi All - New MYP owner from South County, Rhode Island! So far, I love all the charging at the beach!

Welcome! Im also a South County, RI MYP owner. Im in Westerly, but you can find me all over southern RI and CT daily. Let me know if youve seen me around! Happy to meet up sometime and chat, coffee, beer, etc as well. Again, welcome to the best cult on the planet! HA!

IMG_9533.jpeg

IMG_9535.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations!

If you have any interest in meeting up with other Tesla Owners on Saturday November 11th there is a Charge & Chat at the recently opened Neon Marketplace in East Greenwich, RI. Details can be found here: Tesla Owners Club New England

Wish I could have joined you all. Been too long! My son's Super Bowl for Pee Wee football was the 11th in Montville, CT. Westerly Seniors went 11-0, winning it all! First time an undefeated season in 30 years. Oh the memories! Shoot me a message next time! Ill make sure to meet up with everyone.

Wish I could have joined you all. Been too long! My son's Super Bowl for Pee Wee football was the 11th in Montville, CT. Westerly Seniors went 11-0, winning it all! First time an undefeated season in 30 years. Oh the memories! Shoot me a message next time! Ill make sure to meet up with everyone.
Priorities are definitely correct - congratulations on the team's season!

The next Tesla Owners Club of New England meetup is scheduled for December 9th, 2023 from 9am-11am at the Burlington, MA supercharger.

Reactions: JaeTheDev