Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New estimated delivery on Tesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oops, I read that as WA. :confused:

But are they actually actively "asking" you pay it now or they just activated the payment option on your account page so you can get the payment in prior to the delivery date?

Just activated the payment option. :) But something I don't think should show up until the "VIN" step is completed either. It's clearly outlined in order for their steps of delivery. You should know which car you are paying for.

Reactions: C141medic
What does it mean when the edit link is gone
I never got one, or perhaps it disappeared without me noticing it within a couple days of me placing my order at the end of June and my vehicle wasn't manufactured for another month+ after that. Hard to read anything into the state of that page since it seems rather unstable and the changes vary from person to person in a way that doesn't show an discernible pattern.

I’m tempted to switch (ordered 19s and am planning to get a set of Aeros for winter), but am worried that switching will set me further back in the queue and, perhaps, put me at risk for losing the full tax credit.

This was one major reason I didn't order the PUP. Combo of 20" wheels and non-winter tires. Granted, we don't have horrible winters here, but we've had it bad enough where cold and or snow can be a problem. Anyway... never hurts to call and ask them. Just be confident and happy in your decision and don't let the fourm sway you!

This was one major reason I didn't order the PUP. Combo of 20" wheels and non-winter tires. Granted, we don't have horrible winters here, but we've had it bad enough where cold and or snow can be a problem. Anyway... never hurts to call and ask them. Just be confident and happy in your decision and don't let the fourm sway you!
Rumor has it that they will make the PUP available as an aftermarket upgrade.