Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New estimated delivery on Tesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was one major reason I didn't order the PUP. Combo of 20" wheels and non-winter tires. Granted, we don't have horrible winters here, but we've had it bad enough where cold and or snow can be a problem. Anyway... never hurts to call and ask them. Just be confident and happy in your decision and don't let the fourm sway you!
I hope you’re right.

I would probably walk away at this point and wait for something from another company if they didn’t already have my money.

when i upgraded to P3D+ they are charging me 2k for the red paint instead of my original 1500, hopefully they honor my original price since i never changed colors...and how do you guys verify we get unlimited supercharging? i placed my order June 27th so I'm sure I'm grandfathered in.

I’m tempted to switch (ordered 19s and am planning to get a set of Aeros for winter), but am worried that switching will set me further back in the queue and, perhaps, put me at risk for losing the full tax credit.

I ordered on Tuesday with aero wheels and just called Tesla and already have a vin assigned to me. I really am thinking about switching to the 19s but she confirmed I would lose my spot. There is no way to get 19s with the sport rims when you pick up car. Do they have more in stock. Just don’t want to lose my spot.

RWD, MSM, Aero