Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA

Tesla High Power Wall Connector (HPWC)
BRAND NEW - SEALED BOX

TESLA PN: 1008488-00-D

The Tesla Wall Connector is a hardwired charging station designed for 208-250 volt power supplies. Operating current (up to 80 amps) will be configured by the installing electrician, allowing the unit to be customized to almost any power source. For the fastest charge rate, install the Wall Connector with an 80 amp or 100 amp circuit breaker. The unit is also capable of being installed on 15, 20, 30, 40, or 50 amp circuit breakers. Charge rates will vary depending on circuit breaker rating. Note that Model S must be equipped with the Dual Chargers option to accept charge currents above 40 amps (50 amp circuit breaker). Connector cable is 25 feet.

List Date: 4/2/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7n5QE1VYnzrB.jpg
8WxW2UG7gamA.JPG
QQyAj6DGrrjZ.JPG
ZkkUkxuKFDkP.JPG

I will check with Tesla to confirm it can be transferred. Purchased Feb 2015. If not able to and any problems with unit, I'm sure we can figure out together how to get it fixed without issue until Feb 2016. This is again assuming there isn't of course anything someone does silly with the unit, that would not be covered under any normal situation. Rest assured - I won't leave the buyer stranded, if they need my assistance. Note: I also believe that Panjo additionally provides Paypal buyer assurance as part of the transaction.

Last edited:
It's brand new. Never used & sealed. I was going to install at another residence, but needed to go through a review with a condo association, and opted to use NEMA 14-50 instead. I no longer need it. Also I discovered it would be a challenge in the building / location to bring the full 80Amps that I desired. Myles

Damn it man, I JUST ordered mine last night. After holding off for like 5 months.....give me a minute, I might be able to cancel it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's brand new. Never used & sealed. I was going to install at another residence, but needed to go through a review with a condo association, and opted to use NEMA 14-50 instead. I no longer need it. Also I discovered it would be a challenge in the building / location to bring the full 80Amps that I desired. Myles

Whew....ok. I WAS able to cancel. Thank god.

By the way, guys, it came out to $822.70 for me. So, yes, almost a $100 savings is definitely worth it.
I didn't get to be financially successful and buy my Tesla by passing up on 12% discount.

By the way, again, people.....IF you have something to sell, CHECK THE "WANTED" page first. If you don't want the hassle of people telling you your stuff is not worth what you're asking for, someone may be looking for that exact thing.

Good day, all.

Damn you, you just beat me to it! :)

Damn it man, I JUST ordered mine last night. After holding off for like 5 months.....give me a minute, I might be able to cancel it.

- - - Updated - - -

Whew....ok. I WAS able to cancel. Thank god.

By the way, guys, it came out to $822.70 for me. So, yes, almost a $100 savings is definitely worth it.
I didn't get to be financially successful and buy my Tesla by passing up on 12% discount.

By the way, again, people.....IF you have something to sell, CHECK THE "WANTED" page first. If you don't want the hassle of people telling you your stuff is not worth what you're asking for, someone may be looking for that exact thing.

Good day, all.