TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by mttnyc, Apr 2, 2015.

1. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA

Tesla High Power Wall Connector (HPWC)
    BRAND NEW - SEALED BOX

TESLA PN: 1008488-00-D

The Tesla Wall Connector is a hardwired charging station designed for 208-250 volt power supplies. Operating current (up to 80 amps) will be configured by the installing electrician, allowing the unit to be customized to almost any power source. For the fastest charge rate, install the Wall Connector with an 80 amp or 100 amp circuit breaker. The unit is also capable of being installed on 15, 20, 30, 40, or 50 amp circuit breakers. Charge rates will vary depending on circuit breaker rating. Note that Model S must be equipped with the Dual Chargers option to accept charge currents above 40 amps (50 amp circuit breaker). Connector cable is 25 feet.

List Date: 4/2/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ***NEW - IN BOX *** - 2015 Tesla HPWC for USA
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    7n5QE1VYnzrB.jpg
    8WxW2UG7gamA.JPG
    QQyAj6DGrrjZ.JPG
    ZkkUkxuKFDkP.JPG

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

3. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

No Tax. Would you like to make me an offer? All the best - Myles

4. taurusking

taurusking Member

I was thinking the same...why would anyone think about getting it from the OP when they can get a new one from Teslamotors website.

Sorry mttnyc you got to reduce the price...Just my thoughts..Sorry if I offended you

5. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

No offense taken. I've reduced the price, and will be at a loss, but will be your win. Best - Myles

6. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Aren't they $750 new? Even new in box, I'd be thinking $600.

7. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

With Taxes in PA, a worst case of 6%, you're saving $95. Could be better, depending upon where you live. I paid the NYC tax - so this would be about $118 less than retail ! I'm sure someone wouldn't mind saving that. Best - Myles

8. Wojski

Wojski Member

But it is worth noting that you won't have a warranty from Tesla unless you purchase direct.

9. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

#9 mttnyc, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    I will check with Tesla to confirm it can be transferred. Purchased Feb 2015. If not able to and any problems with unit, I'm sure we can figure out together how to get it fixed without issue until Feb 2016. This is again assuming there isn't of course anything someone does silly with the unit, that would not be covered under any normal situation. Rest assured - I won't leave the buyer stranded, if they need my assistance. Note: I also believe that Panjo additionally provides Paypal buyer assurance as part of the transaction.

10. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

Why are you selling?

11. mttnyc

mttnyc Member

It's brand new. Never used & sealed. I was going to install at another residence, but needed to go through a review with a condo association, and opted to use NEMA 14-50 instead. I no longer need it. Also I discovered it would be a challenge in the building / location to bring the full 80Amps that I desired. Myles

12. SabrToothSqrl

I admit it, I'm tempted... even if my Model X only comes with 1 charger, it's still nice to have this wall mounted and keep the UMC in the trunk.

Have you verified the warranty situation?

13. RonnieKorbas

RonnieKorbas Member

Damn it man, I JUST ordered mine last night. After holding off for like 5 months.....give me a minute, I might be able to cancel it.

- - - Updated - - -

Whew....ok. I WAS able to cancel. Thank god.

By the way, guys, it came out to $822.70 for me. So, yes, almost a $100 savings is definitely worth it.
    I didn't get to be financially successful and buy my Tesla by passing up on 12% discount.

By the way, again, people.....IF you have something to sell, CHECK THE "WANTED" page first. If you don't want the hassle of people telling you your stuff is not worth what you're asking for, someone may be looking for that exact thing.

Good day, all.

14. SilverL

SilverL Member

Damn you, you just beat me to it! :)

15. RonnieKorbas

RonnieKorbas Member

Oh, don't worry. Nobody got their way in THIS situation....:/

16. SabrToothSqrl

Guess I should have bought it :(