Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Loaner Policy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Co-worker bought a Model 3 and brought it back for body defect. Was offered option of Model 3 or Uber. They chose Uber, so was able to take advantage of true full self driving to/from work. ;)

please remember that credit is limited to $100/day usually and expires quickly when you pick up your car. Plus you s can’t use the credit to tip the driver. That gets billed to your credit card :)

I still get mobile service so I've been using that - it works OK but has gone downhill over the years (went from practically next day appointments despite being 2.5 hours away from closest SC to appointments 2 weeks out despite now having a SC 1 hour away..)

Are you guys going to the service center by choice or is mobile service not available in the area?

Nowadays, when I'm selling my old Tesla's and someone asks me about the ownership experience, I tell them "it sucks" even if it means losing them as a potential buyer. I don't want to rope in anyone who's not willing to endure a holier-than-thou car company who actually offers inferior customer service than traditional manufacturers.

I guess I am just a glutton to punishment.

What if there are no service centres in my country? I could get my car serviced in Austria but wouldn't be too happy driving up, taking a bus down then back up and on top of that being stuck taking Ubers for a week. Would I still get a loaner? (Live in Croatia, so still EU)