Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New LR AWD has 50 miles stated on MVPA, have not picked it up yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just surprised at how insanely common this question is. And that people asking it haven't seen it asked 50 times before.

I understand this is the first new car for many people (myself included) but I don't see why people get so caught up on this.

43 miles on my SR+ at delivery to my house. Also I've only ever looked at the app for my odometer reading, couldn't tell you where to look for it in the car (darn techno-wizardry)

Two spots on the car.

1. Pull from the left on the bottom left of the screen to see your trip stats, scroll to the bottom of that. The very bottom has your odometer.

2. Press the T at the top middle of the screen. There's also an odometer there.

I'm just surprised at how insanely common this question is. And that people asking it haven't seen it asked 50 times before.

I understand this is the first new car for many people (myself included) but I don't see why people get so caught up on this.

The annoying part of reading any forum regularly: the same questions/topics come up over and over. It's easier to post a question and be spoon-fed answers instead of doing the research first.

Does the MVPA for 2022 Model 3 LR show the Model 3 price and the Long range add on as 2 separate amounts? Important for eligibility for rebates! I’ve seen the Model Y show them separated but my initial motor vehicle ORDER agreement did not separate them.