Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MYP not updating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y with HW4 hasn't updated. I subscribed to FSD capable 3 days ago but I still don't have FSD beta. Why???
What firmware are you on? I'm on 2023.26.11 and FSD Beta 11.4.4

Attachments

• IMG_24D3A26E8BD9-1.jpeg
    IMG_24D3A26E8BD9-1.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 107
Same with me. MYLR HW4 bought mid-July is still on the same firmware, 2023.12.400 (connected to my home wifi every night). No FSD beta yet, we're just going to have to wait.
After I was home for a few hours today, I checked the Tesla app. It indicated it hasn't seen the car in about 5 days.

I signed out and deleted the Tesla app. I restarted my device, reinstall the Tesla app, and signed in. It immediately told me there was a new software update to 2023.26.11. I’m doing the update now.

For many reasons people say to do a reboot. For myselfe, I have never seen a need to do this ... but it doesn't hurt I guess. The car reboots itself after an update.
The last three updates, my MY (2023.26.9) has not begun downloading until I rebooted the MCU. Seems to be a bug on the production branch. My M3 (2023.7.30) has never had this issue. But it's been on the FSDb development branch for almost as long as I've had it.

Reactions: zoomer0056