Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Order Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone placed a recent order and have the same delivery time frame information I'm getting? Seems very generic or is this normal?

Attachments

• 2020-10-05_13-51-02.png
    2020-10-05_13-51-02.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 311
Peter Hook left the band in 2006, but they continued to tour with a replacement bassist. In January 2020, the band played a four night residency in Florida, and in February 2020, they announced a co-headlining tour in North America with the Pet Shop Boys, and that the only concert in the UK in 2020 would be at The O2 on 10 October.

Sorry, I'm a huge New Order fan. :):D

After taking a test drive on 9/27, we ordered a TM3 that was in-stock. The following week I completed the online steps up to providing proof of insurance, which requires the VIN. The estimated deliver states: November 01 - November 29.

The only communication we've received is a text from Tesla stating "We are reaching out regarding your Model 3 order, RNnnnnnnnnn, which is currently on hold. Please reply OCTOBER if you want to take delivery this month and a Tesla representative will reach out to discuss next steps. I replied OCTROBER but haven't heard from anyone since.

Is this typical?

After taking a test drive on 9/27, we ordered a TM3 that was in-stock. The following week I completed the online steps up to providing proof of insurance, which requires the VIN. The estimated deliver states: November 01 - November 29.

The only communication we've received is a text from Tesla stating "We are reaching out regarding your Model 3 order, RNnnnnnnnnn, which is currently on hold. Please reply OCTOBER if you want to take delivery this month and a Tesla representative will reach out to discuss next steps. I replied OCTROBER but haven't heard from anyone since.

Is this typical?
I received something similar a few weeks ago. Don't take anything inventory right now. The new models rolling off the factory have some updates that the older ones don't. If you aren't in a rush, I'd suggest waiting for delivery end of Nov/Dec.

Reactions: Pemple
I received something similar a few weeks ago. Don't take anything inventory right now. The new models rolling off the factory have some updates that the older ones don't. If you aren't in a rush, I'd suggest waiting for delivery end of Nov/Dec.

after i saw the news about the new 2021 models are being pumped out of the fremont location (looks as tho they are destined for europe as of now from the license plate frames) i decided to put in the order this morning. it estimated 5-9 weeks which is perfect for my time table, but i was instantly assigned a VIN with the dreaded "L". i just called and it was a 2 min phone call where she said she will rematch me with a date closer to end of november/december timeframe.

Reactions: ItsMeCarlos
after i saw the news about the new 2021 models are being pumped out of the fremont location (looks as tho they are destined for europe as of now from the license plate frames) i decided to put in the order this morning. it estimated 5-9 weeks which is perfect for my time table, but i was instantly assigned a VIN with the dreaded "L". i just called and it was a 2 min phone call where she said she will rematch me with a date closer to end of november/december timeframe.
That’s awesome! Hopefully we all get it around the same time.

I placed my order yesterday, and I too want the new refreshed version with the chrome delete, power-trunk, and new center console. I haven't got a vin yet, and my estimated delivery time is nov12-early December. I have heard news that they already shipped out some of those new model 3's to LA, but if I do get assigned a vine right now I will probably delay it.

I'm going to take your advice. But should we wait a month, 6 months a year or more? The the 2021+, 2022 and 2023 will likely have updates not available on the 2020 and 2021. I hope Tesla stops improving the Model 3 once I take delivery...Just kidding :p.