Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Order Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got It. So is it that we just don't know for sure which of the rumored changes are included in this first batch of 2021's?

Exactly.

For me, I'll keep checking the forum for posts verifying actual M3 2021 model USA deliveries and what features actually changed. Once I see posts here, I'll feel safe pulling the order trigger. I'm not in a time crunch so waiting a few weeks is not a biggie.

Ladies and Gents...
Screenshot_20201016-060611_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201016-061132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: almaguaz
How responsive have your Tesla contacts been? I have an updated M3 ordered, but due to needing a car ASAP I might want to switch to a 2020 that just became available in my area. I want to see how much of a discount they're offering, but my Tesla Advisor hasn't been great at getting back to me. Sent an email early this morning (granted it's the weekend and maybe they aren't checking) but I also sent a text and just now called and haven't been able to reach him. I don't want to be annoying but every time I've seen one show up in my local inventory it has been claimed within a few hours or by the next day at most.

They just assigned me a 2020 VIN so I asked my SA if there were any incentives for the 2020 now that the 2021 was in production. Instead of offering anything or discussing it they simply took the VIN off of my account lol. That works too!
Down here I've seen 2 M3Ps that keep showing up that were reduced around $1200. Still wouldn't take a 2020 with a reduction. 2021 all the way! ;)