Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner in Montgomery County, MD! Looking for recommendations...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finalized my order for an S85 with all the options (except jump seats) this weekend. I am ridiculously excited. This is about 3x more than I've ever spent on a car, but after our test drive my wife and I can't get rid of the Tesla grin. Now begins the agonizing wait for delivery.

In the meantime, I thought I'd try to get some recommendations for XPEL Ultimate installers in Maryland. I know there was a thread a while back to try to get a group together for a group rate, but I don't see what ever came of it. Does anyone have any recommendations and expected price?

Also, who's the closest MS owner to me? I'm in Olney and I need to know what my ambassador radius is!

Also, who's the closest MS owner to me? I'm in Olney and I need to know what my ambassador radius is!

Heh. Welcome to the club! I know nothing about XPEL stuff, sorry, but I'm happy to see another Montgomery county owner. :)

See the reservation map, mentioned over in this thread. There's one in Rockville, one in Wheaton-Glenmont, and I'm in the Kemp Mill area. There may be others closer to you.

Hey cybrown! Mine is scheduled for delivery on Saturday! Can't wait. A friend of mine got his car covered from a place in the airpark. I will get the info and let you know. Maybe we can work out a deal for both of us.