Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Pearl White 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For people that want a bit of background on my story:
Model S Delivery Update

Took about 2.5 weeks to get the car after the production was done, but it is here. Our car is a 90D that is just about fully loaded (no extra seats in the back). We ordered it after the refresh was announced, and it does not have multiple cameras on the windshield.

They wanted to do something special for my son as some of you already know, and requested that we pick up the car after hours so that there wouldn't be any other customers there. The service center was packed with Model X's, probably over a dozen. They said we were about the third Model S they have gotten with the new facelift.

The whole Chicagoland team pitched in and ended up getting my son one of the Radio Flyer vehicles. They also had a custom license plate made for the back that had my sons name on it. It also came with a certificate showing the VIN for the little vehicle, which they pointed out that we got the 11th that was made. They even said they went out to get a bow for the little car so that it would have one to match our "adult" car.

Here is a picture of what it looked like when we picked up the car:
IMG_0474.jpg

And here it is outside:
IMG_1031.jpg