Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1053971View attachment 1053972

Thanks! I just have the Zero G (track pack) wheels. I think I’m gonna get a 24 here soon so I don’t want to waste 16k for a 57k 21 plaid. I’ve spent enough lol. Hopefully there’s the rumored front cam & ambient lighting on the model S before I order a new one
Same here! I'm waiting for the right refresh, and so far the new seats are tempting.

Just finished getting them to finally work on my 21 plaid! First of all I cannot thank Alpharex enough! These guys told me exactly what to buy. They tried to get me to wait for the harness, but I insisted so they insisted on helping me. One of the resistors showed up late, but they even checked in on me to see how progress was going. Customer service is amazing. no thanks to TSportline.. these guys got right on it. I’ll post a YouTube video with detailed directions and try and have it up tomorrow. I’ll post some videos of them at night once it gets dark. Obviously I got the smoke and they look great on Black!
View attachment 1053971View attachment 1053972View attachment 1053973
goodness this looks so damn good

I have a midnight silver and will be installing it sometime this weekend, same tail lights (smoke)

Installed the Alpha Blacks on my cousins 2015 85D. This was wayyy easier than on my 100D. Reason is that the chargeport door is manual, which makes it soo much easier to remove the tail light.
4ffa5d25-e55f-4d8b-9da5-cdcf1ea7b793.jpeg

Installed the Alpha Blacks on my cousins 2015 85D. This was wayyy easier than on my 100D. Reason is that the chargeport door is manual, which makes it soo much easier to remove the tail light.
View attachment 1054242
Now, this looks clean.

If convenient, could you post a pic of the taillights with lights off? I am very close to pulling the trigger on these. Thanks in advance

Thanks a lot for taking the time! They look even better than I expected. I really hope they look this good on white. Now I just need to decide whether I wait for the upcoming harness/adapter for the 21 refresh or go the DIY method of ordering the resistors online
As for your question why OEM look. I want to avoid the ricer look, i generally dont like aftermarket parts on any car. I initially ordered refresh tails from evoffer but then these were released and because they look almost the same as OEM i changed my order to two sets of the alpharex tails. I wish i could disable the stupid animations but keep sequential repeaters, that would make these perfect!

Reactions: Daytonaviolet
As for your question why OEM look. I want to avoid the ricer look, i generally dont like aftermarket parts on any car. I initially ordered refresh tails from evoffer but then these were released and because they look almost the same as OEM i changed my order to two sets of the alpharex tails. I wish i could disable the stupid animations but keep sequential repeaters, that would make these perfect!
I remember reading the green plug enables animations

Thanks a lot for taking the time! They look even better than I expected. I really hope they look this good on white. Now I just need to decide whether I wait for the upcoming harness/adapter for the 21 refresh or go the DIY method of ordering the resistors online

spoonf20c went with the Alpha Blacks before but decided to go for the OEM look:

1717886553294.png

image attached from his post bleow:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/8288036/

Reactions: Daytonaviolet