TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Retro 1950's Gas Pump Destination Charger

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by acaciolo, Jan 10, 2019.

1. acaciolo

acaciolo Member

I just finished installing our dual destination charger at our ice cream shop in Coopersburg, PA. www.theinsidescoop.com

If anybody is nearby, stop by for some free "juice" good (Copy).JPG

• Love x 13
    • Like x 3
    • Funny x 1
  2. jrmnet

jrmnet Member

Very nice! On first glance I didn't even notice the charger on the side.

• Like x 1
  3. mwoz

mwoz Member

I promised my kids that they would never have to learn how to pump gas, so this would be very confusing to them. Lol
    Love the design, have you considered there might be a market for these units?

• Like x 1
  4. ArizonaP85

ArizonaP85 Member

Very creative down to the small details. I second the motion that you ought to make more - great way to get people thinking about EVs in a new way!

• Like x 1
  5. Dpc131

Dpc131 Member

I grew up in Southampton, but live in Maryland now. Next time I’m up that way to visit my folks I’ll definitely stop by. Great installation!

6. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

Awesome - looks nice !! I really like the Tesla globe.