Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was really hoping Colorado Springs would've been next on the list. :(
A Colorado Springs Service Center would also help out the folks in Albuquerque and Santa Fe (where Tesla sales and service are prohibited, thanks to the lobbying of the auto dealers).

However, I would guess that there are a lot of Teslas in the Denver/Boulder metro area north of I-70 and Superior will take some of the pressure off of Littleton. Fighting traffic across the metro area to get to Littleton is also a PITA (having done it; I now camp in Lakewood rather than stay with friends in Boulder when getting my car serviced).

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaz
A Colorado Springs Service Center would also help out the folks in Albuquerque and Santa Fe (where Tesla sales and service are prohibited, thanks to the lobbying of the auto dealers).

However, I would guess that there are a lot of Teslas in the Denver/Boulder metro area north of I-70 and Superior will take some of the pressure off of Littleton. Fighting traffic across the metro area to get to Littleton is also a PITA (having done it; I now camp in Lakewood rather than stay with friends in Boulder when getting my car serviced).
With Colorado Springs being the second largest city in Colorado it made sense to me to build a SC here. We have quite a large Tesla population (at least seven in my neighborhood alone) even before the M3 explosion. And in the Colorado Springs Electric Vehicle Club we have 80 Teslas among our members (although a few do not live in Colorado Springs) which is just a fraction of the total number of Teslas down here. Maybe one day... ;)

More work done - we have this second section, taller than the first in place now - first from about the same angle, then a better one to compare the sections and see more of the parking lot starting to take shape.
Superior-2018-10-21.jpg

Superior-2018-10-21b.jpg

Reactions: MrClown
Tesla sales guy in Littleton told me a couple weeks ago they got the keys to the building on Jan 1 and he understood electricians were supposed to be doing their thing in there. He didn't think there would ever be a sales showroom there, but it should be a service center.

It looks like the company that owns the building is selling it but Tesla still has the lease on it. Under highlights it even says "Long Term Lease to Fortune 500 EV Company" so I would think this does not change anything for Tesla. They'll just send the lease checks to the new owner of the property when it gets sold...

Reactions: sdoorex