Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Speculation....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Tesla is planning on delivering all the Sig X's on Christmas Day at the residence on record as an apology for the lengthy delays and lack of communication. A big surprise. thoughts?
Would certainly make headlines, but would be a huge logistical challenge. The kid inside of me thinks it is a great idea, but the business program manager says get as many cars to their owners by the end of the quarter!

And that would suck for the employees who would not be able to spend that time with their families. To create that much ill will just for a quaint gimmick doesn't seem like it would make very happy employees. Also, banks are closed on Xmas day and most people don't have their financing lined up to easily accommodate such a huge purchase on short notice.

And Tesla's not going to apologize. If they intend to, they would have at least sent all of us reservation holders a free hat or t-shirt or something. Heck, I don't even get the Xmas card that some have posted they receive! Oh well, it's still the best SUV/CUV on the planet and that may be a (belated) gift enough.

I think Tesla is planning on delivering all the Sig X's on Christmas Day at the residence on record as an apology for the lengthy delays and lack of communication. A big surprise. thoughts?

I'd prefer Tesla employees celebrate their Holiday at home with their family (if they so choose) rather than delivering my X. It would have been a win-win if Tesla delivered my Model X on Hanukkah last week (Tesla had eight opportunities).