Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW Staggered TSportline TST 20" Gloss Black wheels + TPMS + Cont'l Extreme Contact DWS06 + Caps $3K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling essentially brand new staggered TSportline TST 20" gloss black wheels that I received from TSportline on 2/2/2017. Mint condition for the wheels (20x9" fronts and 20x10" rears) and the tires have less than 100 miles on them. I put them on my 2013 P85, but just bit the bullet and ordered a P100D with 21"s so now I might as well sell them before trading the car in. Since I drove on them ONCE!!, I can't return them. (Dumb move, I know.) I'm located on the Central Coast in California and cannot ship so you would have to come and pick up the wheels/tires. Here are the specs:

- Firm price: $3000 (I paid $4K after tax and shipping.)
- Fronts are 20x9" with 275/40ZR20 XL 99Y Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Ultra High Performance All Season tires
- Rears are 20x10" with 245/40ZR20 XL 106Y Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Ultra High Performance All Season tires
- TPMS already installed for vehicles with VIN before 50900 (which is why I am not keeping them for the P100D)
- TSportline center caps included
- Everything is mounted and balanced so you would simply take your wheels off and mount these.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Driver side 2.jpg
Front tire stickers.jpg
Rear tire stickers.jpg
Passenger side.jpg
Driver side 1.jpg