Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hudson, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. Lets keep it on the 2ND at 10A. I look forward to meeting everyone. I just ordered a Model 3 LR AWD for my wife to drive to replace her Chevy Volt. I won't have it yet, but I do have my Model S 75D.

We can go eat something at Panera. Everyone wear any Tesla gear that you have. We did something like this years ago where we had about 40 smart cars driving from Lowell to Harvard Square Cambridge in a caravan. Seeing a bunch of Teslas all sitting there might be a good picture to tweet.

fullsizeoutput_1f1b8.jpeg
IMG_3048.JPG
fullsizeoutput_1f1b7.jpeg

Jeeze...You guys are blocking my car!! Great to meet everybody and to see that others are discovering the Supercharger with a view... As I was leaving a 1 day old Mod3 rolled in...gave him a hot choc. as a welcome...

A9C8E978-9CC5-413F-9CB0-F5E09530E952.jpeg
Sorry I missed the party today! Looks like you guys had fun.

Later in the evening I stoped for a charge with a warm battery at about 20% SOC. The charge rate reached to max of 93 KW at about 37% SOC before it started slowly going down. Given the cold weather, the 93% is rather consistent with the max charges I got on other SC’s on my way back from Washington DC. So I think our new location is Ok :)

Thanks for organizing this get together pinball, and the hot chocolate was great Russ !!! It seems that whenever I get together with people in the Tesla or EV communities it is always a great time !! Meeting people from different backgrounds yet similar enthusiasm for the revolution of sustainable energy and transport is always exciting !! Thanks again to all the Tesla employees helping to make this all happen.

Reactions: Pollux and Nikxice
Wonderful meeting the local Tesla drivers yesterday. Attached are the pix I sent to my contact at Tesla.

Attachments

• D4729E60-BDF1-4F5B-B06E-B6B0F2E265DF.jpeg
    D4729E60-BDF1-4F5B-B06E-B6B0F2E265DF.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 99
  • F8ACFC7D-EB16-4123-B870-0DA0345FCED6.jpeg
    F8ACFC7D-EB16-4123-B870-0DA0345FCED6.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 104
It was a pleasure to meet and talk with everyone on Saturday. Hudson, MA is a great location. I've been traveling along I-495 for 25 years and was amazed at the growth around the Highland Commons. Good to hear that Tesla is paying a very reasonable rate to the local utility.

Driving back late the other day I stopped in Hudson again with a low SOC. I can report that charging initiated in excess of 100 kW on 1A for several minutes before tapering.

Blue Sox, all the best to your friend at Tesla. We're optimistic that he'll eventually match or exceed the skills of his mentor!

Visited the site for the very first time. Drove for an hour and 10 minutes before arriving. Picked 1B (1A was open too). About 60% SoC. Got only ~ 24KW (~100mi/hr) from start to finish. Temperature was 20. Does this sound normal?

Last edited: